I'M SORRY CALYPSO

"I can't take it anymore, Leo" Calypso cried.
"You seem out of this world. What is wrong. You keep pushing me away." Calypso continued.
My eyes were compleatly red all the time. I had to wear contactlenses to school. My heart was compleatly shattered by one thing. Camila Gracia.
"Are you even listening?"  Calypso shouted in a distance.
"I'm sorry, Camila. I'm so so sorry" I cried.
"Leo...who am I?" Calypso asked.
Annabeth saw us arguing and came to the rescue.
"Calypso! Can't you see that he is in shock! You are alive, but your feelings seems to be dead!" Annabeth shouted at her.
"NO! You tell me how it would feel if you have to wait 3 years to finally join your true love. I never deserved to die! I hear Leo scream Camila's name. He says her name in his sleep. I have to listen to him call me Mila.. He hugs her T-shirt's and still buys Camila's perfume. You tell me how you would feel if Percy think of a dead girl rather than you!" Calypso cried.
She had a point. Everyone I'm around get hurt. Annabeth looked at me, and she cried to.
"Is it true, Leo?" Annabeth asked me.
I looked at my feet and nodded. It felt as my heart was stabbed again and again by Calypso, I would not die but rather get healed to get my heart stabbed again the day tomorrow.
"Leo. Look at youself." Annabeth said.
I never noticed but my eyes were sunken into my skull. I had big bags under my eyes. My hair was messier than usual, and I never concentrated. My happiness faded away woth Camila. The little innocent boy I was died.
"Leo. I forgive you. Please, get back to normal." Annabeth cried.
I hugged her tight and cried my heart out.
"I didn't mean to hurt her. I never wanted to to anything on purpose."
My tears fell down my cheeks like a waterfall, with continues screams in between.
"She had nobody but me. I was everything for her. I can't believe I did that to her" I cried on Annabeth.
She tried to comfort me, but it only made me cry more. Annabeth forgave me for my own sake, she forgave me. A horrible murderer.

We started to get more attention and we cutted of the crying. The teacher excused us from school because of Camila.
"I'll talk to the other guys." Annabeth said.
I nodded my head.
"I'm still invisible. Isn't I?" Calypso said.
"I'm sorry, Calypso" I told her.

I had to get out of here quick. I never wanted to stay here anymore.