NEVER HURT ME

The clock was about 1 at night. We drove back home with Piper and Jason. Annabeth was staying over at Rachel's.
Leo and I arrived at home 2 O'clock, Esmé was watchimg TV. No, we were not busted. Esmé already knew. We got up in his room and Leo fell on the bed. I sat on his desk and looked at all those pictures of him and Calypso. I only had one ugly photo of Leo, not those cute couple photos like them.
"Lucky Calypso was...." I said.
Leo had his eyes shut.
"Why?" He asked. His mouth was on the pillow muffiling the sound.
"She is a goddess" I sais.
"Daugther of a Titan" he corrected me.  Leo got up and sat on his bed.
"What about you, can't you love me?" He asked.
"Yes, but it will never be like that" I said.
I stared at those pictures with Calypso. Leo got up and came towards me. He glanced at the pictures amd started removing them.
"What are you doing?" I said.
I looked at him, and he pulled me closer to him, into a hug. I was really holding the tears back.
"You don't have to be a goddess or Titan for me to love you as much as you want." Leo whispered in my ear.
"Just tell me the truth." I said.
"I am honest. I love you" he said.

He took my hand and kissed inside my palms. He kissed my lips and dragged me into bed with him.
"I trust you, never to hurt me. Please don't ever leave me alone or push me away" I said.
Leo wrapped his arms around me. He didn't say a thing to me for the rest of the night.