CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT

Leo fell to the ground on the rooftop and closed his eyes. He panted loudly.
"Wow! That was a good first time climbing on a roof experiemce" he said panting.
"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. The last ting I want to se is him fainting, because I'm not strong enough to carry him down, and I was not capable of leving him there.
"Yeah. We get easliøy tired when we use out powers" he said. This time he was sitting up straight.
"Can we leave. It's illiegal" He said.
"We just came. I want to show you something. But it has to be darker" I said.
We sat down and talked, it was about random things like Hepestus, school, Maya, my dad, Laurel and everything. I felt the need to tell him everything, what should I hide from him anyways?
"My and my friends were often here and got drunk. They then left just before midnight while I wanted to stay here."   I told him
"Why?" Leo asked.
"Wait till midnight and you'll see"

We didn't wait that long. The sky had turned pitchblack and lightened up by beautifull stars. Shey shined bright like dimonds in the sky. Leo stood next to me holding my hand tight.
"It's beautiful" he said amazed.
His hand sled down grabbing my waist. My heart beated faster. I took his free hand, and placed it on my chest.
"Can you feel my heartbeat?" I asked.
I closed my eyes and leaned towards him. He pulled my closer in. Our lips met. He whipered on my mouth.
"That star is you" he said.
He pointed at one of the most brightest shining stars.
"That one, next to you. It's me" he said.
I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. We kissed, passionate and slow under a sky full of stars. It felt like a dream. This was everything ever wanted.
"Camila Gracia, I love you so much"
"Leo Valdez, I love you more" i said.
We layed down on the ground. He put his arm around he and I placed my head on his chest. I heard his heart beating faster and faster which made me smile. We fell asleep.
Suddenly I woke up, I grabbed Leo's phone out of his pocket and checked the time. 2:30 pm.
"Babe, wake up we have to go" I said. I shook his body, and he woke up grumting. I had to coved his mouth with my hand. His pupils dialated
"Shhh... I hear voices down." I whispered.
Leo closed his eyes and kissed the inside of my hand. I bit my lip trying to hold back.
"Let's go" he said.
We slid down the other lamppost on the oposite end while the person climbed up. Right before we were about to leave I understood who it was. The person climbing up was Malia.

We rode the bike home to Leo and sneaked inside. Teying not to wake anybody. We got up to his room without making a sound