WHAT DID YOU DO

The more I thought about what Laurel said, the more paranoid I got.
"Don't think about it" Annabeth said.
It was easy for her, concentrating. Having to not worry that Percy would suddenly hook up with some other girl.
"Why would Laurel lie? And you know she didn't" I said to her.
It's true. The way Laurel told us. She couldn't explain it. Like something covered up the truth. The mist. It made her see something else, but it was obvoius. Leo wasn't home all night yesterday. The horrified and appolegetic look Laurel gave me. No way she would fake it.
"You are not going to do something stupid are you?" Annabeth asked.
Leo talked to someone yesterday, it wasn't us. I had no idéa who, but it will haunt me forever if I don't find out.

I grabbed Annabeth's arm and ran upstairs. I think Leo has History class. We ran through the corridors trying not two get caught by teachers for slacking. We passed a door, and another. There we stood outside his classroom having a debate, open it or not.  My hand hovered over the door handle.
"No, Camila. Don't" Annabeth said.
I turened the handle around and in an instance all 20 pairs of eyes were on us.
"I..um..I need to talk to Leo."Annabeth stammered.
She was shaking, her eyes begged the teacher not to snitch on her parent. She had obvously not ever gotten herself into trouble.
"NO! Get out." Mr. Griegg said.
"FINE! Leo, let's take this outside"
He silently got up and took his things with him. He was exchanging looks with Annabeth, but she was as clueless as him. I could hear the whispers around me. "It's thet girl, who pushed the table over George" they said.

"What now?" Annabeth asked.
"Leo, what did you do last night." I asked him.
He put his hands inside of his pocket and anwered casually.
"We were on a date, I preapered a meal for us two" Leo said.
"Don't you dare lie to me!" I said to him.
"What do you mean?" Leo got more serious. He scratched the back of his head. He still tried comunicating with Annabeth but she had her mouth shut.
"What did you do, in the woods, at school?" I asked him.
Leo clenched his bag, and looked at the ground.
"I was just bored" he said.
He had his eyes glued to the ground and was never standing still. This was not ADHD.
"Leo, Look at me. Say it" I said.
He still had his face hanging down. He wouldn't dare look at me. Annabeth and I knew it.
My tears fell down. I never expected him to lie.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I asked.
Annabeth held my hand. She was trying to calm me down, it was hard. I wanted to scream on top of my lungs. I noticed Leo hugging the backpack. "Check them for an earring" Laurel's voice eccoed. I got more and more suspicious as more silent Leo got. Annabeth was pushing Leo sofly making him talk. No words came out of his mouth.

"STOP! NO!" Leo shouted.  I grabbed his backpack and Annabeth held him down from attacking me. He acted like an animal, he would do anything for making me not look inside of it.
"What is inside?" Annabeth asked him.
She struggled holding him down, his eyes glowed and there was smoke comming out of Annabeth's hand. He was burning her. She was about to cry. I quickly opened up the sipper on the side pocket. Leo made small flames appear fron his hand, this time he was litterally burning Annabeth. She screamed. I put my hand inside the pocked and felt a small thing inside it. I took it out. Inside my hand was a small blue pearl earring. Just like Laurel said.
Leo got easily tired, his power used most of his enegy. He cooled down, and Annabeth blead from her hands. The skin was about to peel of.
"I'm.. aah. I'm so.soo.so sor.rry." Leo said.
Leo fell to his knees, he made a fireball inside of his two hands. It grew bigger and bigger. It turned more bright. I was too shocked to even care. The fire covered Leo, Annabeth and me.
I was afraid Annabeth was about to bleed to death, just listening to her scream in pain was horrible. Percy will never forgive me. In a nano second were we teleported into a dungeonlike place. To be honest, I would have peed myself. It was so scary here.