SEE THEM DISSAPPEAR

It had been exactly 4 months and 17 days since Leo and Camila died. we will never be able to see them ever again. We sat on the lunch table, as usual. Percy, Frank, Jason, Piper, Hazel. Rachel stuck around at school visiting us in our breaks. It still felt weird without them. I took a sip from my water bottle. Everything was so tragic. Hopless. It felt as a raincloud would permanently haunt us.
"Guys, we have to stop this!" Rachel said.
We glanced at Rachel. Our eyes were tired, sad, and a tiny bit dissapointed.
"Stop what?" Piper asked.
There was no emotion in what she asked. We were so broken.
"We can't be like this. Forever sad. It's not our fault they died." Rachel said.
I felt a bit offended. There was over 20 ways we could have saved them. For example I could have not let Leo go home, or stopped staying mad at him. Rachel could have told the stupid prophecy much much sooner. This just made me feel worse.
"No, it is clearly Calypso's" Hazel said.
I wanted to be more angry with Calypso, but Piper mentioned thet she loved Leo too. It is not her fault that she loved him. To be honest I am too tired of more drama,.and on top of that I can't imagime more funerals and memorials nobody would attend. Camila is an innocent girl who deserved a better death than this. Leo is a victim of love. I was more concerned that Calypso would kill herself too. I would have been glad if she did though.
"Rachel's right. Can't we see how far we drag this. It won't be better to spread hate. Their death is bad, I know. We all could have done something to stop it. A better phrophecy wasn't for us. It was their fate to die like this. We can't do anything now. They are dead! We have to accept it! Stop spreading hate to Calypso, it wasn't fully her fault." I said.

Calypso started to cry as I said that. I never knew she could cry, I never knew that she had feelings either. I grabbed her hand and helt it tight inside mine.
"You would never understand how sorry I am. I should never cheated death that way. I guess I was just desperate for another chance, I didn't realise that I would be gone that fast." She cried.
It was trulybreaking to see her cry like this. She lost her only puspose to being resurected.
"We all forgive you" I said. Rest of us said the same after me. Everybody forgave her except Hazel. We looked at her. I could see that Calypso begged her for forgivness with her eyes.
"HAZEL!" Frank slightly pushed her with his shoulder.
"Okay. Yeah. I'll make sure dad won't take you back to hell" hazel said.

I noticed that Rachel suddenly got very quiet. She stared at something blank, it was like she looked right through you soul. She sent shivers down my spine. Her breathing changed, she breathed heavier in and out and closed her eyes. I had to remind myself that the mist existed, so it wouldn't look all that weird for the mortals.
"Rachel...." Jason said.
She opened up her eyes. She told Hazel to find the picture of Leo's suicide note. I had no idéa what went through her mind. We got used to it, but it will never get normal. Hazel put her phone in the middle and we suroumded it looking into her phone. That note of paper would allways allways be scary. I would never be able to forget.
"My phrophecy is made for them both. It's about both of them." Rachel said shocked.
"Uuum... I'm not sure I hang on" Percy said.
I couldn't agree more. Rachel has over 1000 phrophecys a day. Which one is she talking about.
" you all remember my phropecy to Camila.

'Curiosity will make you
Realize something so innocent and blue
Without limits for what you can resurect.
Would people be able to affect.
A difficult choice for the one
Making your head lean against a gun
You will be taking your last breath
Which results in two peoples death'

We took a long time obrevating and finding links to what happened.

"She is right" Hazel said.
Piper agreed.
"Curiosity, innocent and blue. It's about Calypso's earring which Leo had." I told them.
"Camila could resurect humans, as in me. Leo convinced her to give up her life" Calypso sobbed.
"The one. Leo basicly was about to kill Camila. He had no choice, since he wanted Calypso back. It resulted in Camila risking her life." Frank said.
"Camila took her last breath. Her death drove Leo mad of guilt and heartbreak. He killed himself.Camila's last breath made Leo die, two people's death." Rachel ended.

This was very deep. How far would love actually go. Sometimes it would be easier to just break someone's heart rather than see them disappear from your life. We all got a big lesson. "Let us all just hope their love for each other will cotinue in heaven." Calypso said...