NEVER BE THE SAME

It was 10 pm. Leo followed percy and Annabeth outside. They were the last people to leave. I wanted to get a bit chilly air, so I got to their balcony.

The place was big, I was getting tired of saying huge but really it was as big as your room. The balcony was decorated with green plants and was a bit messy with bolts and hammers and scewdrives here and there. I took a deep breath in and had a final tought aboit Laurel. It was true she was verry drunk, but that is never an excuse. Still I felt a bit alone because I had cutted her off compleatly. I took out my phone and scrolled down to her number. I had two options. Call her, or delete the number. I srood there thinking about our best memories. I quicly deleted the number and put my phone away so I woudnt change my mind. I was about to leave and I turned around and I hit my head againtst Leo's.
"Why so you sneak up at me like that!" I rubbed my forhead trying to make the pain fo away.
"You amaze me everyday..." Leo said.
"Yeah.. how?"
"The odd one out, or the girl trying to fit in. "     "You know, I would habe had a looong time figuring out what to about me best friend case."
"It's not figured out!" I interupted him
"I'm still confused. Ever since you came, I have changed. This isn't me." I said.
Leo came closer and held my hands. I raised my eyes up and looked him in the eyes.
"I will allways love you, regardless of who you choose to be."
He had his eyes on me the whole time. He didn't lie.

I closed my eyes, and feet his lips on mine, feet his fingers tracing the length of my spine. Then came the pressure of a warm hand that grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me in tighter and felt his heartbeat. I slowly turned into the fireworks inside my body. I got a feeling that I was about to jump and shoot up into the sky.
"I should go." I breathed heavily. "I must go ri..righ.. right now."
"Go here" Leo's lips glided down to my neck and gave me a small kiss.  "Or here" he whispered moving his mouth along my collarbone.
I felt his lips come against mine so hard he stopped my breath. His hands dropped to my shoulders, skimmed down my arms, and came to rest at the small of my back. Little shivers of panic and pleasure shot through me. My heart was hammering inside my chest and I felt his body heat up.
"I know, you have changed." He said.
"And I know, I'll never be the same" I replied.
We both gave each other a smile ang Leo carried me into his bedroom.

I rolled to one side of the bed while Leo took his shirt of. He got into the bed and I quickly got on top of him. I leaned down kisssing him more. Quickly I felt the weight shift. I felt him, all of him pressed against me. I inhale his scent of delocious lemon shampoo, the best scent I could ever imagine. He grabbed the rim of my shirt, Leo looked at me and I gave him a look that said ok. He dragged my t-shirt upwards and threw it away ln the floor.
"We should have had this moment ever since we met." I whispered.
"Why'd we wait?" He whispered back.
We kissed the whole night utill we fell asleep in each others arms.