SNAP OUT OF IT

Days passed. I was getting used not talking to him. I hanged with Annabeth and Piper at school. They signed me up at school's talent show next week.
"You have to compete" Piper said.
"This is a distraction. To keep ypor thoughts away from Leo" Annabeth said.
I'll do anything for that, but to compete with other people. No!
"What shall I do."
"SING" they both said in a choir
"I'll think about it." I said.
I headed back home. I got used to him, comming home later than me too. I practised the chords he learned me. I held back the tears. I had to get used to doing tasks without him. I(tried) playing the guitar and got lost in time.
"Pointer finger on 3rd fret. Not 2nd" Leo said.
I placed the guitar back, crossed my arms and looked at him.
"Fine. I'll shut up" he said.

He took his shirt off. Oh My God no! I looked everywhere else NOT him. I was trying sooo hard. Leo just chuckled.
"Put on a damn shirt" I said.
"Why? Are you having a hard time seeing me like this!"
"NO!" I said.
He came closer to me. Making me hit my head against the wall. I stood between him and the wall.
"Umm.... Leo..." I said.
"I swear om the river Styx, I'll never stop loving you!"
"Leoooo......?"
It looked like he was enchanted or something. He had to snap out of it.
Leo grabbed my hand and kissed it, he then placed it on his right chest.
"Feel my heart as I say this. I love you, Camila Gracia"
I could feel his heart, beating fater and faster. I could feel it soo easily like it was about to shoot out of his chest. For a minute I was lost to.
"LEO! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I shouted.
He fell to the floor. Scared. I could finally breath out.