BIGGER HEART THAN HUMANS

I woke up in Esmé's car with Leo next to me.
"Thank you Leo. Thank you Esmé. "
I had tears in my eyes. If only I had a family too. I rested my head on Leo's shoulder and fell into his bed. I looked up at his white celing.
"What am I living for?" I asked him.
Leo sat next to me.
"Mila. You are living your life for yourself."
"I can't live like this" I had a breakdown in his room. Crying and screaming my loudest. Esmé came in amd wrapped her arms around me and calming me down.
"My mom's gone. Daddy left me. My friends betrayed me. What am I supposed to do?" I cried.
Esmé took Leo's blanket from the bed and wrapped me around it.
"Mija. You have Maya, Carlos,me, Leo. You are not alone, darling" she said.
She still had her arms around me and I fell asleep whith tears in my eyes.

I woke up and was sure Esmé knew about everything. I checked the time. 23.17.
"I have to go" i said.
Leo pushed me back to the bed.
"No. Stay."
I had nothing to say and his bed was warm. I stayed.. my phone har 14 missed calls. It was mostly Laurel amd Sophie. I texted them
DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN
My finger hovered over the send button. I took a look at Leo and pressed it.
"You are a real badass." He said
"Stop saying that!"
"no you must be so brave to sent that"
"I know that you are not like them. You have to start believing it yourself" Leo said.

Leo slept on a mattres at the floor,.but I insisted.
"GET UP AND SLEEP NEXT TO ME!" I commanded him.
He got up in an instance and tried putting the pillow ln the other side of the bed. I grabbed the pillow and put it next to me, Leo chuckled and slept next to me.
"You have proven youself" "I believe that you are son of hepestus" "you have a bigger heart than most humas, nobody has that which means that you're a demigod" I said.
Leo grabbed my hand, and we slept like otters. Holding hands the whole night.