TIME HEALS

"WHY?" Annabeth asked.
"dad think the school is sabotaging me or something because suddenly he called me and said that we were going to move to New Orleans." Rachel said
I didn't understand what she tried to say, Annabeth nodded and hugged her.
"I can talk to your dad." Annabeth said.
Rachel nodded.
"Let's eat some cake" I said.
I dragged both of them down to the living room, and Annabeth took the cake out of the fridge. We sang happy birtday for her.
"Thank you so much guys."
She closed her eyes and blowed out the candles. I know that she still wasn't happy.
"Where's Percy?" Rachel asked.
"Oh. Paul said he wanted to talk to him and Sally. It was important" Annabeth said.
Leo took the cake out of Rachel's hands and placed it on the table cutting it in pieces.
"What was that crying about" Jason asked.
"JASON" Piper hissed.
"No, it's fine. I'm maybe moving to New Orleans because of my dad." She she said.
Everybody went silent. Leo came with a plate of cake for us and we sat there eating and talking.
"Rachel, Annie, Pipes. Can we talk in a room." I asked them.
They nodded and we left. The two boys stared at each other, then watched NHL on the tv.
"Come back fast" Jason said.

We sat on Rachel's bed and I told them about Leo and my kiss.
"Wait, what, Leo and You kissed" Piper said confused.
"Yeah that's weird" Annabeth said too.
"Why is that weird?" I asked.
"You know about Calypso.... her death. Leo was like crazy in love with her, he could never forget her. We didn't know he would get over it that fast." Rachel said.
I didn't know how to react.
"Oooooowwwkeeeeeyyyyy" I dragged.
"But the thing is. You can see the future." I said changing the subject.
"Other peoples yes.. not my own" she corrected.
"Yeah. And I was just wondering if you could..."
"NO" Rachel stopped me before I could finish
"I didn't finish"
"I'm not telling you yours and Leo's future romance." She said.
"WHY NOT" I said. I was really pissied off.
"Because that is bad for you! You are not supposed to know that." She said.
"But, it's my choice to listen" I argued.
"And I am the one who knows. I won't tell" Rachel said.
"Why?" Piper asked.
"Let's take Annabeth as an example. If she knew that Percy and her wasn't going to end up together. Which would break her heart, beacause she loved him. Would eventually turn into distance and hate. Their friendship would be broken." Rachel said.
"Percy loves me. I know it." Annabeth said.
"You see. I just told her as an example and she is already getting defensive" Rachel said.
Annabeth blushed and chuckled. Piper nodded.
"But I can give you a tip.." Rachel said, trying to get me back in my good mood.
"Give Leo some time.. " Rachel said
"Leo is an innocent boy with a big heart. We have known him for 4 years, and he treated Calypso as a queen."  Piper added.
"He don't wan't to hurt you. You are different" Annabeth said.
"More like a curse..." I said.
"Time heals" Annabeth said.
That was the only information I got from them so what else can I do. We went back down, had our fun.

"Leo, shall we go home?" I asked him