NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN

I skipped rest of the classes and got home. The thimg the happened with rachel scared the crap out of me. I was playing a game, which was about two lives that ended in death. I'm sure that scared Annabeth too.
I decided to change into something more comfortable. I covered the curtain over the windown and took of my jeans. I put on a pair of booty shorts from Nike and a green tank top. I heard somebody coming up the stairs. I ran quickly to the desk and sat down.
"Oh. You're home." Leo said.
I took out a pen and my notebook and started doing my science homework.1.st question: how does drugs influence the brain?
"Do you want anything to eat?" Leo asked.
"No, I'm fine." I said.
"Oh. I'm done with that. Let me help" Leo said. He took out a pen from my pencilcase and dragged a chair next to me.
"I don't need your help!" I said.
Leo looked at the paper, and I reaised that I haven't moved a muscle since he sat next to me.
"Well..how does drugs influence the brain?" He asked.
"People get high." I said.
Leo bit his lower lip holding back a laugh. It was sexy i must admit.
"Oh shut up! Just tell me the answer." I said.
"Let me explain." Leo said.
He stood up and moved behind me. His fingetips ONLY FINGERTIPS glided along my collarbone and down my shoulder along my arm. I had a ticklimg feelimg down my spine.
"Leo stop.." I said.
"It's for the paper assignment. Describe ypur feelings out loud and write it down." He said.
I didn't want him to stop, so I just went with his homework bullshit.
He slid his fingertips up my shoulders and over my lips. He followed the curve of my breastand stopped right between my chest. I let out a small moan. It had gotten forever since I got this feeling. I tough i lost the fireworks and butterflies, but no theh were still in me. What Leo did to me. I closed my eyes.
"It feels like you ignite the fireworks inside my body to shoot up to the sky. You.. um.. you poisen the butterflies in my stomach, they are flying uncontrolably in my stomach." I told him.
Leo smiled, he lifted me up and carried me to the bed. I layed on the bed and Leo hovered over me.
He did the same thing again, but with his lips this time. He slid his lips along my breast and gave me a tiny kiss on my clevage. I tried so hard, but it was hard resisting..
"Mmhm.. aaah" I moaned. He found my weak spot.
For many minutes, it felt like heaven. A heaven I would never experience. Leo touched my legs and dragged his fingers along my hips and eventually placed his hand on my waist, but then I snapped out of it.
"STOP!" I pushed him away, and Leo sat on the other side of the bed. I sat up staight and covered my legs with hia blanket. I stared at him.
"What was that about?" I asked.
"Um..the anwer for the question about drugs. You get the same feelings on drugs, like when you're in love" he said.
"You should just said that!" I said.
I got resllt anoyed. I gor put of the bed and sat back on the chair.
"I could, but.. you.. you loathe me," he said.
"No, I love you" I corrected. "Now tell the truth, was was it about?" I asked.
He looked into my eyes.
"Honesty, you look so hot in those clothes."
I grabbed the pillow on his bed and threw it at him. He grumted in pain, then laughed.
"It's not going to happen ever again." I said.