I NEVER LEFT

I woke up, seeing the face of my guardian angel.
"Leo?" I said.
"Shh shh. Don't worry. Carlos called in  sick for both of us" he said
"Leo. The last thing I want to think about now, is school"
I felt cold, my jacket was on top of my t-shirt amd I had a thin blue banket on me. I pushed the blanket away.
"NO, DON'T" Leo warned.
I sat upright and felt even colder. I looked down at myself. My shirt was torn halfway revieling my black bra.
Leo ran to his closet and took out a white button up shirt, the same he used first day at school and handed it to me.
"Thanks." I said. Tearing up. I put on my shirt without caring that he looked at me.
"I should have listened to you. " this time I was crying. I didn't want to stop. I layed my head in his lap crying. He brushed his fingers through my hair.
"Shhh....you are fine now. Nothing hapened"
"Look at me. And say nothing happened." I said with tears in my eyes. He held my face in his arms
"Nothing happened with you."
I hugged him tight.
"Why did you leave me there?"  asked
He hugged me tighter.
"I never left." He said
"Thank you so much." I said.
"I'm going to make you some food." "Just take a nap"
"No. Please don't go" I said holding on to his arm, so he got claw marks.
"Ok" he whispered.
He fluffed up the pillow and slowly rested me on it. He sat on his sacco sack next to me.
"Come closer" I said. "next to me"
He grabbes another pillow and placed it where my feet were and slept right next to me on the other side on the bed.
"Calypso was so lucky" I blabbered untill i closed my eyes, and could rest