Cheryl Image 🍒☁

Cheryl × reader
Description: Y/n wants to spend a peaceful Saturday night with Cheryl until Cheryl starts getting bored.

Y/n POV

Redheaded Queen😍🍒😜- I'm picking u up in 10! Be ready!!
Gumdrop😍🍬👅- Kay see u soon!

I quickly tucked the last of my things into my bag and headed down the stairs. "Where are you going?" A deep voice slowly interrupted my happy thoughts, and I turned around to face the voice, "Ohh hey dad! I was just gonna wait outside for Cheryl to pick me up," I chirped happily, hoping he'll be ok with it.

"I thought I told you to stay away from that Blossom family?" He asked me. "Nope you implied it plus she's my girlfriend", I spoke quickly. "When you get hurt just know I warned you," he said lowly staring me dead on in my face.

Before I could even get a word out, a series of loud honking was heard "She's here got to go bye!" I blurted out, quickly running towards the door before he could get a word out.

In the car...

"Hi, babe", I greeted her as I hopped into the car. "Hey baby," she said sweetly, pulling me closer to her body as she gave me a very passionate kiss. "Mmm your lips are so delicious as always", she empathised, licking her lips seductively; I blushed really hard.

"Thanks", I mumbled shyly. "Aww your so cute when you blush like that," she told me. I covered my face and smiled. Luckily, Cheryl didn't live far from my house, so it didn't take long.

•°•°•

"So I was thinking of Netflix and some snacks?!" I suggested to my girlfriend happily. "Sounds like a plan!" she replied flirtatiously as she turned to head towards the kitchen but turned back around quickly. "You wanna pick out the show?" She asked. "Yeah sure I'm just going to rest my bag in your room first be right back," I told her. "Kk" with that, we walked our separate ways.

I skipped up the stairs and slowly pushed the door opened. I walked over to the trunk and placed my bag on it. I went to the mirror to check myself when I saw a distinct peek of a red and pink object protruding out of a box of equal colour on her bed.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I walked up to her bed, slightly hesitant to invade her privacy "Y/n!!" I heard Cheryl call. I jumped from the sudden sound. I quickly exited the room and made my journey downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Cheryl asked as I sat on the couch next to her. "Umm I was in the bathroom", I replied nervously. "That's okay", she said, throwing some popcorn in her mouth. "What are we watching?" She asked, "Stranger Things" I answered her "Kool" she came closer to me, putting the bowl between us.

An hour later...

I felt Cheryl's hand on my thigh. I turned to face her, and she smiled at me. I tried to lay down more, but that was a mistake as I felt her hand creeping higher up my thigh "Yes Cheryl?" I looked at her innocently. "I'm bored" I looked between her and the TV. "We're watching the show...." I trailed off when I saw her bite her red plump lips and slowly started crawling towards me.

Tonight is gonna be wild...

And this was the first chapter, guys!!! I hope u enjoyed the feedback is appreciated. Until next time my loves.

Also, vote and comment if possible please thnxs!😊

( 22nd February 2018)