Varchie🍋 Request

TyniaAyward 

Veronica's P.O.V

It's Archie's birthday, and I want to do something special for him, but what.

Ring ring

Phone call
V: Hello
A: Hey, babe. I'm coming home soon
V: Okay, how was work?
A: It was alright. A couple of the guys brought some beers
V: Sounds good. Well, I'm just gonna finish what I was doing. You should get something to eat. I didn't make anything
A: Noted love you see you soon, babe
V: Love you too Archiekins
End phone call

I know what I'm going to do now.

Archie's P.O.V

"Babe I'm home" I placed the food I got for her on the table, but no reply "Ronnie!" I called a little louder. I ran up the stairs before hearing music playing. "Veronica what-" my jaw dropped seeing her in lingerie, hair curled. "Hi daddy", she purred.

"Is this my present?" I bit my lip. "Let's see", she pulled me by my belt towards her. "Tonight is all about you Archiekins do whatever you want to do me maybe I've been naughty" she winked at me kissed. I took off the rest of my clothes. "I'm going to enjoy you baby" I kissed her, then picked her up in my arms and placed her on the bed.

I stood back and stared at her. "I'm right here and I'm yours forever" she blew me a kiss. I grabbed a pair of red, fuzzy handcuffs off the table.

Veronica's P.O.V 

Archie cuffed me to the head post of our bed then he slowly started a trail of kisses from my neck to core. Instead of eating me out, he got a red sex whip out and started hitting different places on my body. He accidentally let it hit my nub "Arch", I moaned softly. "You like that?" He asked me, "Mhmm" I bit my lip.

He started hitting my nub repeatedly. "Archieee!" I moaned loudly, no longer being able to control my volume. "Yes Ron let me hear you. How much do you want me, Ronnie?" He spreads my legs farther apart, whipping harder.

"I want you so bad Archiekins" I pulled against my restraints, wanting to feel something in me, not teasing. "How do you want me, Ron? I know you love to talk" he kissed me deeply, making me moan. "I want you to fuck me in my pussy hard make me scream", I gasped, feeling his finger rub against me.

"That sounds nice Ronnie but I was thinking maybe something different" he put the whip down and got on the bed. He flipped me over. "No I'm not wet enough" he grabbed my hips. "Relax!" He yelled at me, "Arch" I whined, trying to get pulled away from him. I felt two of his fingers enter my asshole and start to move in a scissoring motion.

"Archie come on! My ass" I felt a hard smack on my ass. "If you don't shut up and let me enjoy the gift I swear to god Veronica" I bit my lip hard. I don't know if to enjoy this or if to be mad. This is what I get for introducing BDSM when he's drunk "How does it feel babe?" He bites my lip while playing with my hole increasing his finger speed.

"Great", I moaned, feeling something cool being poured into my ass before he stuck his fingers back in and pumping, making it get warmer. Without warning, he shoved his hard dick into my tight hole and started pumping "Aghhh Archhhhh!" I grabbed the bars trying to pull myself away.

"Don't run from it" I felt him pull me back, but I still tried pulling away from the pressure building within my own body. "Veronica you will take this dick" he slapped my ass hard, making me yelp and let go of the bars. He pulled me down roughly on his dick and started pounding into me. (I laughed so loudly at what Archie said ik I'm cray cray)

"Archie please let up!" I think tears started falling. "That's what you get for running from the dick Ronnie" he started a new rhythm pulling everything out till the head and ramming everything back in. I just moaned loudly, knowing I couldn't do anything else. "Archiee", he kissed my neck.

"I'm close Ron" I felt him grab my hair and pull my head back. "Mmm Arch I can't take anymore" he grabbed my two wrists and put them together and pulled my hair back, and gave two firm thrusts into my ass. "Aghh!" I squealed and started squirting. "God  Ronnie", I heard him moan out before he cummed into my ass.

We collapsed together on the bed; he uncuffed me and covered us. "I love you so very much Veronica Andrews" he left soft kisses along the side of my neck. "I love you more Archie Andrews", I replied, closing my eyes.

When ur friends say it sounds like porn, Me: 😃 yay, I'm improving

Honestly, guys comment what u thought plzz thnxs I haven't been to school for this whole week except for today, I no longer have a headache I have a MF migraine 😣😔😭