Archie🍋 Request

Request r11yry
Ryann×Archie
Request:- Archie decides to take Ryann to the carnival on a date, but all is well and good till Chuck shows up and starts flirting with Ryann.

Ryann's POV

So I was getting my outfit ready to go out with my boyfriend. "Hey Ry, Archie's here", my mom said from the other side of the door. "Thanks mom, I'll be down in a sec," I pulled my shirt over my head. "Ok honey" I threw my hair into a loose ponytail.

I walked towards the living room since my room is in the back. "I'm ready!!" I called. "You look so cute," Archie said to me. "Thanks babe", I winked at him. "Well you kids have fun and be safe alright" my mom hugged me. "Yeah mom", we left.

When we reached, he asked me, "Food or rides first?" I thought about it "Rideesss!!" I cheered. We played every game possible then went for food. I accidentally dropped my chips and bent over to pick it up.

"Damn Ryann you got fat!" I heard someone say behind me. I quickly spun around to see the one and only Chuck Clayton. "Oh, Chuck what are you doing here?" I lightly chuckled. "Oh you know checking out the rides, the games and the prizes", he winked at me. "That's nice," I softly replied, smiling at him. He came closer. "I didn't hear you." 

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back to rest against a firm chest.

"It's alright Chuck, I'm sure there's some single girl you can talk to," Archie said single strongly as if to get the message across. Chuck made a sour face. "It was good seeing you Ryann" he winked at me and walked off. "We're leaving," he said, taking my hand. "But my food", I whined. "You can have this" he passed me his hotdog. "Thanks", I smiled at him.

Timeskip~

We pulled up to a hotel "Umm Archie-" I began to say but got cut off.

 "Don't say anything just come", he grumbled lowly.

We got to the room, and he told me to strip. I guess he was upset about Chuck. He watched me, and I could see the lust and longing in his eyes.

I was totally naked. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed before I could even yell at him; his mouth made contact with my sacred lips, licking and sucking. "Oh my gosh, Arch!" I moaned, fisting the sheets, toes curling as he started lightly nibbling between sucks.

"Your wet baby is that because of me?" He asked me some of my cum dripping off his lips. "Yes Arch only youuuu", I moaned as he entered a finger. I felt him lick me again. "You taste so sweet" he kissed me. I tasted myself on him all the while he continued fingering me, adding a second finger.

"I'm gonna cum", I moaned against his lips, he pulled his fingers out, and I whined, "Don't be like that but you're just getting punished for flirting with Chuck" he winked at me, taking his pants off. "I wasn't-" he cut me off by grabbing my hair. "Just suck my dick baby" he pushed my head towards his dick. I opened my mouth to welcome him in.

Archie is thick and long; hence I don't really like sucking him too much because I choke, but I guess tonight I have no choice. I felt him move my head back and forth. "Ohh Ry you make me feel so good", he moaned out. Even though he was already pushing my head to his dick, he started thrusting into my mouth.

I started choking. "You like that? Choking on my hot dick! Only my dick can satisfy you Ryann" he sped up a little bit and then cummed down my throat "Swallow Ry!" I swallowed as much as I could before he took it out. He lifted me into his arms. "Don't you ever encourage him like that again. He's bad news," he said to me, lying down on the bed hovering over me.

"I love you Ry" he kissed my lips, unexpectedly, he thrust right into me. "Agh!!" I squirmed, feeling all six motherfucking inches inside of me. "You can take it, baby!" He wiped some strays tears and started pounding in and out relentlessly.

"Arch I can't....so big", I moaned, barely able to breathe. "Shh", he shushed me, turning me over so that I laid on my stomach with my ass in the air. Archie is such a butt guy he's probably going crazy right now. "This is probably gonna hurt baby" I felt his hand pass over my vagina, scooping up some cum, before feeling it pass over my asshole.

I realised what he was gonna do, and we never had anal before. We just talked about it, "Archie", I said, muffled by the pillows. I felt him slowly enter me, and it hurt so bad even though he was going slow. When I felt full, "This is not all but we can work with this", I heard him mumble to himself before pushing in, taking away my anal virginity. "Arhcieeeee!" I yelled into the pillow muffled, but I'm sure he heard me.

"Oh gosh your ass so big and plump!" I felt him slap my butt, cheek pounding away. "Does it hurt baby?" He asked me, "Nooo," I said weakly from all this 'exercise'. The pain was turning into pleasure. "Nobody is ever gonna make you feel this good!" He slapped my butt cheek some more, pushing a little harder. I felt him pull me up by my hair, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Then, he tightly grabbed my boob and started squeezing it.

"I'm close", I moaned out. "Me too let's cum together", he whispered into my ear before thrusting a little harder "Aiieeee!" I exploded all over. He gave two final thrusts before cumming in my ass. "I love you so much Ryann" he kissed my neck before we both collapsed onto the bed. "I love you to Arch", I whispered tiredly.

He pulled the sheet over us and wrapped his arms around my waist and shoulder. Basically, being the big spoon and with that, we fell asleep peacefully.

Hope it was good, I'm not that good at smut but I'm trying to improve.