Archie🎸 Request

TheGalaxianWriter

Chloe's POV

I was walking home from cheer practice today since my mom was on her shift at the hospital, and I forgot my money at home. I heard footsteps. I peeked over my shoulder but didn't stop walking. I saw a black figure walking about fifteen feet behind me.

I noticed he increased his speed when I did. Ok, Chloe, we have to time this perfectly and execute like a badass. As soon as I drop my bags, I need to run as fast as possible.

 Breathe, one....two....three! 

When my shoulders felt relieved of the weight, I started running.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I shouted as loud as I could. Since I obviously wasn't looking where I was going. I tripped and fell. "Oh shit my ankle!" I turned to see the Black Hood still running towards me. "Crap", I muttered. Using my arms, I started crawling away.

"Chloe! Chloe are you here?" I heard my boyfriend's voice. "I'm over here Archie! Help me!" I yelled, still crawling. "Hey I see him!" That sounds like Reggie. I heard someone yell in pain. I stopped crawling and looked to see Reggie holding his arm and the Black Hood retreating. "I got you, baby, are you alright?" Archie asked as he picked me up.

"Yeah, my ankle hurts a bit probably cause of how I fell", I explained to him. "Reggie, you ok?" He asked the dark-haired boy, "Yeah I'm good but he got away though" I saw him pick my bags up. "Reg give me a ride to my house that's it for tonight," Archie told him. "Sure dude".

Archie sat in the back with me until we arrived. "How's your ankle?" Archie asked me, "Much better I can walk now" when we arrived, Archie and I made our way to his bedroom. "I'm so glad your alright Chlo," he said, taking his shirt off. "I'm just glad you saved me, I thought I would've died" he hovered above me shirtless.

"Let me reward you for saving me" I ran my hands up and down his chest before kissing him. "How?" He asked. I smirked. "I'll show you but I have to be on top", I gently pushed against his chest. He rolled over, holding my hips to help guide me on him. I slowly pulled my top off. 

"Can I touch them please?" Archie loved my boobs. "Of course." 

He moved up a little, making me sit in his lap. He unclasped my bra and started massaging my boobs. "They're so great", he commented before he started kissing them and sucking on the nipples. "Mmm Archie", one hand on his chest, the other in his hair.

I moved off his lap before pulling his pants down a bit just for him to pop out. I licked the underside of it from the bottom to the top, making him moan. I started sucking him what couldn't fit in my mouth. I used my hand, making sure to suck his head to create more pleasure for him.

"Chloe I'm going to cum", he told me. I  stopped sucking and pumped him till he exploded all over my hand. I don't like the taste of his cum. He pulled me up to him and kissed me. "I love you Chlo", he kissed the side of my neck. "I love you too Arch, can I ride you?" I asked innocently. "Of course" he got a condom and put it on.

I placed my hands against his shoulder and slowly eased myself down. "So big", I moaned. "Your tight", he moaned back. He placed his hands on my hips and helped move me. Our hips started moving in unison. "Uh, Arch Mmm yes" I slowly collapsed against his chest. "I'm going to cum again Chlo," he told me. Archie usually cummed before me.

After a few more strokes, I came. He helped me off before taking the condom and throwing it in the bin. When he came back on the bed, he pulled my body on top of his "I'm glad your safe Chloe" I smiled at him, pulling the blanket over us. "I'm glad you saved me Archie" I placed my face in the crook of his neck.

I've been awake for official three days now yayy! *sarcasm*
Since tomorrow is Sunday and today was Madelaine's birthday, I'm finally going to upload a Cheryl image yayy!! 💕