FP 🐍🍋 Part 2

We need to talk...

Y/n POV

"What the hell! What the actual hell!" I yelled at FP.

He just told me everything, and I was sad, pissed, hurt. I don't even know what I felt because I can't believe him. "I'm sorry, I was trying to protect Jug", he tried to explain. "Why did he get involved?" I asked. "I don't know, Bet-" I cut him off again.

"See that's the thing with you Jones men can't leave anything alone!" He looked at me, puzzled. "Don't act dumb, I see how you and Alice interact" I reached for my purse. "What are you doing?" He asked me, "Leaving" I started walking towards the door. "No your not leaving, you should be happy, we should be happy" he held me by my shoulders.

"About what? Hiram buying Southside? You covering up a dead body? You know I begged Cheryl, I pleaded with her over and over again that you could change! I almost lost my best friend FP! My only friend! So I'm sorry if me being pissed off at you is hurting your feelings but I'm going!" I grabbed the keys and marched out before he could stop me again.

I closed the door and took a breath. "Be safe!" I looked towards the door and saw him looking at me sadly. I shook my head and drove off.

Time skip...

I pulled up to Pops and got out. It's just the place to go when hungry and tired. "Heya Y/n, what would it be tonight?" Pops asked me, "I don't know Pops my mood usually tells me what I want but I'm plain up shitty right now" I shrugged my shoulders, "I think I have what you need" he patted my shoulder before walking off. "Thanks, Pops" I laid my head on my folded arms.

"Hi Y/n", I slowly raised my head to see Chic fishing Cooper. "What do you want?" I growled at him. "I take it FP told you already" I rolled my eyes. "Yes all the unpleasantries" he looked at the table. "Yes and you can't tell anyone now because you go down too" he looked up at me, glaring.

"What do you want? No like really because you may have the Coopers' scared, Jughead and FP tangled up in it but you cannot and will not take me down," I harshly told him off. "Oh really why?" He asked. "Because there are things bigger than you that you can't comprehend and when they come for you, trust me your gonna cry" I got up. (Bruh, I foreshadowed this so hard when I didn't even know what was going to happen )

"Where are you going?" He asked, "Away from you!" I snapped, walking to another table. I pulled my phone out and called my mom.

Mom: Hey sweetie, I was just about to call you

Me: Hi mom, that's cool. I just really needed to hear your voice right now *sniff*

Mom: Is everything alright?

Me: FP and I got into a fight, now I don't know what to do *cries*

"Here you go, N/n!" Pops placed a stuffed baked potato in front of me with some water. I made an 'O' shape with my mouth in disbelief. "Keep it between us", he winked at me, walking away.

Mom: Who was that?

Me: Just Pops mom, I rushed out, and I was hungry

Mom: Okie, sweetie, but tell me what went wrong between you two

Me: If I must