Jughead🍔☁

The Enemies Sister
Jughead × reader
Description: Your someone Jughead doesn't like, sister (don't wanna ruin the surprise), and they are mad that you invited him (Jughead) to dinner.

Y/n POV

My brother and I pulled up to hell in his car, but hell wasn't that bad because I had my favourite little demon waiting for me. By being related to him meant fame but dating him meant shame. Since I love them both dearly, I can't choose between them.

As usual, the walk-in school consisted of stares, catcalls, arguing, the usual. If one somehow got too bold, he would put them in their place.

"So I have practice after school. Do you think you can get a ride?" My big brother asked me, searching through stuff in his locker. "Yeah I think so" I shrugged my shoulders, putting the last book in my bag.

I closed my locker door but jumped at a surprise, my lovely dark boyfriend "Jug! You scared me!" He lightly chuckled. "Hi to you also beautiful" I blushed a little. "Ughh! Why are you always around jeez?" He slammed his locker shut. "Because Reginald your sister chose me as her boyfriend", he retorted with sass putting his arm around my waist.

"Move your arm!" Reggie said through gritted teeth, "How about no!" I butted in, "Also he's coming for dinner right Jug?" I asked him, blinking my eyelashes. "Yeah why not" he smirked, "You are not coming in my house!" His face getting red. "We'll see about that, let's go Juggie!" I kissed him on his cheek, and we turned to walk off. Leaving a fuming Reggie behind us.

At the end of school...

"Do you want to go to my place?" I asked Jug, "Pops first I owe you a milkshake from last time," he said, referring to an incident with Reggie, "I told you it's alright, he got in trouble too" I laughed remembered his face when he got grounded for a month.

"I know but I want to live up to the whole 'good boyfriend' stereotype nonsense" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. "Ok fine I'm not complaining to a free milkshake!" I chirped happily.

"Chocolate?" "Double chocolate!" I smirked at him.

1 hour later (I love time skipping🙈)

"Dinner is almost ready guys!" I heard my mom yell. "Be right down!" I shouted. "Jug how do I look?" I spin in my dark blue dress for him to analyse it. "Stunning!" He smiled up at me, and I lightly blushed in response.

We walked down the stairs, hands connected, when Reggie appeared. "What are you looking at?!" He yelled at Jughead. Before I could yell at him, my mom came out from the kitchen, "Reginald! Do not make me bring your father down from his work! Shut the hell up and go bathe! Smelling like a filthy animal!" Jughead and I had to stifle our laughter because it was hilarious!

Mom just totally went off on him. "Yes Ma'am", he softly replied, trudging up the stairs. "Now Jughead I think that should make up for anything he has told you this past month" my mom smiled at my beanie-wearing boyfriend "Cherry on the cake Mrs.Mantle", he beamed.

"Excellent, can you two please set the table for me while I go get your father and get ready?" She asked us, "Sure mom no problem."

 "Good it won't be long" she walked up the stairs.

"I understand why Reggie has to get ready and what not but why the fuss? I'm not a prince," he chuckled. "Mmm I guess it's just a Mantle thing or a Northside thing just always be proper no matter who, what, when, where and why" I shrugged my shoulders, laying down some silverware.

"Now that sounds really standardised for Reggie" he placed the plates down in their places. "He can't not conform my mom would go ballistic!" "True" he nodded his head.

Time skip everyone is ready to do this!!!

"How does the food taste Jughead?" My mom asked him, breaking the silence. "It's really great!" He shoved some more in his mouth. "Y/n how are your studies going?" My dad asked. "Great I passed all my exams so I'm happy", he proudly beamed at me. "Excellent my little shining star!" He turned to Reggie.

"How are sports?" Reggie shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know! Why do you even care?" I noticed my father clenching the fork in his hand. "You don't have to be rude to dad Reggie! After all, no one told you to ruin our date!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry for looking out for you! Because I thought that weirdo was doing something to your drink!" that's when Jughead slammed his fork down on the table.

"I really don't understand why you hate me so much! You have everything you could ever want! You have TWO parents who love you! A sister you have the privilege of seeing every day and cares and loves you also! I'm lucky your sister even wants to be with me, not to mention your parents are fine with it! So why Reggie why do you constantly have to be a douche all the time! What could possibly be wrong in your life?!" He sat back in the chair angrily.

I sipped my tea, looking across the table at Reggie and back at Jughead, waiting for the move. "Because Jones... I have issues ok I have issues and your weird as hell so it just happened to be you that my anger got taken out on. Then you started dating my baby sister I wanted to cut your throat; when I see you touch her I want to punch you! But I realize now that you make her so happy. Why I still harass you that's just who I am Jughead" Reggie shrugged his shoulders.

My jaw literally dropped, never hearing Reggie speak so inspirationally and emotionally before it was unreal; I turned to see my mom trying to stop tears from flowing. "I'm not hungry anymore but I'm tired so goodnight!" He rose and kissed our mom on the cheek, kissed me on my forehead, patted dad on his back, and then ascended the stairs.

We finished dinner in silence. Soon it was time for Jughead to go. "I wish you could stay, tonight may be cold", I snuggled closer to his body. "Yeah but I don't want to upset your parents they are in a very emotional state right now" I kissed him until I needed air. "Good night", he turned to leave. "Good night Juggie!"

Next day...

Jughead and I were just lazily relaxing on the couch in the student lounge when we heard a commotion "Hey Jones!" I heard the all too familiar voice yell, "Hey N/n!" The voice said to me, "Hey bro!" I smiled at him. "Don't hurt my sister!" he smirked at Jughead before walking off possè in tow.

Hope it was acceptable. Vote and comment please thanks😊

I'm so mf cold rn guys! I'm editing chapters and shivering so bad 😥 sorry for any mistakes.

《17th February》