Archie🎸☁

Family Additions
Archie×reader
Description:- I worked really hard on this, my heart went into this, so I want you guys to read it and ENJOY!! This is for the poll I did a while back.

Y/n POV's

I fixed my hair into two cute space buns letting a few stray curly strands fall into my face. "Y/n Archie is here" I grabbed my bag off the bed and left the room. I walked down the stairs and saw my nervous boyfriend and the back of my dad. "It's alright officer you can stand down now" I squeezed my dads shoulders gently.

"I was just making sure Archie here knew the speed limit when it comes to babies and pregnant women in cars" my boyfriend shoved his hands in the back pockets of his pants. "Thanks, dad but he knows already, love you bye" I kissed his cheek.

"Did you take your vitamins?" He asked. "Yes dad", I replied, "Do you have them on you?" I rolled my eyes and took them out, shaking it in front of his face. "Got 'em right here," I said sarcastically, not purposely; it's the change in hormones. "Just making sure princess," he softly smiled at me. "I love you bye" he kissed my forehead, rubbing my tummy.

 "Love you too dad. Bye," I rubbed my protruding belly and walked towards the truck. "Have a good day Mr.Keller," Archie told my dad and jogged towards the truck. He opened the door for me and helped me in. "I'm pregnant not disabled Arch" I giggled at his generosity. "I know but I love you and your dad's watching us" he closed the door and moved to the driver's side. 

"Do you have any exams today?" He asked, "Yup Spanish and English" I leaned my head back onto the headrest. "You're not stressed out are you?" He started driving. "Nope I'm good. I'm just tired like seventy per cent of the time" I shrugged my shoulders, looking for something to eat. "So the other thirty your stressed?" I opened my jar filled with granola and yoghurt. "Part of being a teenager is being stressed dumb dumb" I playfully punched his shoulder.

"I know but I can't help worrying all the time about you and the babies" he took my hand in his "Yeah I know I would feel a lot better when they come out" I took my hand out of his and continued eating.

When we got to school, my stomach started cramping " Everything alright?" He asked, "Just having some cramps nothing to worry about" I started breathing slowly. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asks worriedly. "No oh", I got cut off by a hard kick to the inside of my stomach.

"Wha-" I cut him off. "One of them kicked!" I squealed. Archie placed his hand on my protruding abdomen. "I felt another one" he smiled at me. "Yeah I think it's two of them kicking" he raised my shirt and kissed my stomach.

"They stopped," I told him. I was glad I don't think I would have made it through the day with them attacking me. "Can you get my books for me? I really need to pee, I'll meet you in class," I explained while we walked up the staircase. "Sure no problem" he kissed me on my cheek before we parted ways.

Ah yes, another glorious factor of being pregnant pee lots and lots of it all the time. When I was done, I heard someone come in, and I peeked through the crack in the door to see Veronica. "Hey Ronnie", I greeted her on opening the door.

"N/n! You look so chubby but the good kind!" She shimmied her shoulders a little (It's just something I saw V do already and thought it was cute). "How are my god babies?" She gave me a side hug. Front hugs were kind of awkward now with my large abdomen. "They're good thankfully, the doctor said that I was stressing out too much," I washed my hands.
"Stress does effect babies but you're still in school" she applied more lipstick.

"I know I have an appointment tomorrow so Archie and I might miss school," I informed her. "Everything ok?" She asked. " Yeah we're just going for an ultrasound don't tell anyone" she made a zip motion along her lips. 

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Well, that's the bell see you later V!" I kissed her cheek. "Bye N/n!"

The first half of the day was relatively good; now was lunch, then Home Ec yay! "How are the Andrews children?" Jug asked as he sat at the table. "Everyone keeps saying children and babies it could be one ya know" I bit into my pita sandwich. "Please for five months your stomach should not look that big", Betty pointed out.

"Nancy Drew stop sleuthing" I threw a carrot at her. "Haha ew sorry," she laughed. Jug took the carrot from her and dipped it in my hummus before chewing it. "Are we talking about my future niece or nephew?" My brother asked, taking a seat at the table. "Hey Kev and yes we are" Betty flashed him a smile.

"Where are we?" He asked. "Is the Lodge Princess throwing you a baby shower?" Jug asked me. "Not sure but I'm cool with whatever", I sighed, feeling tired. "That would be great but she better include me," Archie said, taking a seat at the table. Speak of the devil herself. "Archie can I talk to you? Alone," she gestured towards the door. "Yeah sure," he got up.

Archie's P.O.V

"What's up Ronnie?" I asked her. "I was wondering if you would let me do the honours and throw a baby shower for Y/n" she smiled radiantly. "Uh um yeah thanks a lot Ronnie that's really nice of you", I hugged her.

"No problem Archiekins but I'll need to know the sex of the babies" I looked at her. "Aren't you going to the hospital tomorrow?" She asked me, "Yeah I'm taking N/n" she smiled at me. "Good so just let me know" we walked back into the lunchroom.

The bell rang, and everyone started walking out. I stopped Y/n. "Have a good day" I kissed her cheek. "Thanks, you too" she kissed my cheek.

The next day...

"Ms L/n!" The nurse called, " That's us" Y/n raised her hand. "The doctor will you see now" she smiled at us. I got her bag and helped her up. "The last door on your right", she pointed down the hall. "Thank you," Y/n told her.

"Are you guys excited?" The doctor asked us, "Yeah" I looked at her holding Y/n's hand. "Well your gonna feel a little pressure but it's not going to harm you or the babies", she said to Y/n. I watched her move the wand up and down for a while. "Look at the screen if you look here, there are three of them but that one is hiding" she was right that one does look like it's hiding, or the others are protecting it.

"Do you want to know the genders?" She asked us, "Yes please and can we have a copy of the ultrasound?" Y/n asked as I wiped the blue gel off of her abdomen. "Sure how many?" She replied, taking her gloves off.

Hope u guys enjoyed it! Part 2 next week Wednesday my loves. And I didn't forget about Toni dw
Comment what u guys thought about it, what do u think they're having🙈 I'll edit this when I feel better finally got my medicine 🌹

Oops, I almost forgot who likes 13 REASONS WHY? Shaley has an upcoming project for you guys so she wants to know thnxs.

Lots of Love from Amber😜😛❤❤
And Shaley🌹
(I hijacked her account shhh!)

《17th of July 2018》