Jason..☁

I felt motivated for this lovies. Also, there's no Polly drama; I don't have time for that, lol

Y/n's POV

"I'm so happy we got to spend time together today", Jason mumbled, his face partially in my hair. "Me too I've missed you so much" I squeezed his hand in my mine. "Just another perk of having rich parents", I smirked. "True", he kissed my neck.

Knock knock

"Jason can I come in?" I heard his mom ask. "Yeah mom we're decent" he straightened up on the bed, my head now laying on his chest. "Y/n you look so healthy and beautiful" she passed her hand across my cheek "Thanks Mrs.Blossom" I smiled at her.

"Dinner will be ready shortly so tidy up" she exited the room. "I hope it's something good" I got off his bed. "No oysters or expensive stinky cheese," he said, making a face. "Haha Jase don't do that" I kissed his cheek.

"Fine let's go" he grabbed my hand, and we left his room.

"Oh JJ! N/n!" Cheryl called us. "Oh hey sis!" He waved to her. She hugged him then me. "I haven't seen you guys all day. Are you alright?" She asked, "Yeah we just wanted some time alone that's all" I smiled at Jason.

"That's totally understandable. I bought you guys a present from Kate's mom bakery," I squealed. "Really? Thanks so much, Cher!" I hugged her tightly. I love sweet treats or pastries. "Ahem! Dinner is ready" we looked to see Mrs Blossom standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at us stoically.

We all looked at each other and walked down the stairs.

Dining room...

"Yes, Chicken!" Jason cheered, seeing what we refer to as 'regular food'. "Chicken Parm is delicious", I smiled. "Umm this has meat on it. Just the spaghetti and the sauce please," Cheryl said to the Butler. "Oh sorry Miss Cheryl" he took the plate away from her.

She went on her phone. "No phones at the table Cheryl we have a guest", her dad said to her. "It's alright Mr.Blossom really I don't mind", I saw his face twitch. "Thanks", Cheryl mouthed to me, holding my hand. "No problem", I mouthed back, squeezing her hand.

After dinner, it was time for dessert. "Mommy, daddy I took the liberty of organising desert for us. For both of you cherry cake", she placed the two plates in front of them. "Cheryl you can't bake", her mom told her. "I know I bought it from Kate" she turned around. Jeez.

"For you two lovebirds", she placed two plates in front of us. "Angel cake?" I asked, "Yup pure, light and fluffy like a new relationship" she hit me with the widest and brightest smile. "Thanks sis your the best," JJ told her. "Nana I got you these dates based éclairs" she smiled.

"Thank you Cher" she smiled at her grandchild, taking a bite of one. I watched the Blossom parents exchange smiles on tasting the cake but quickly put back on a straight face.

Weird

They hate her for everything, just being herself she can't possibly love living, but she did say that Jason kept her going every other day of her life. "Mom, Dad we're going to rest now if that's ok with you", Jason announced after we finished eating. "No that's quite alright Cheryl should go to" Penelope watched us with a straight face but a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Of course mommy", she smiled, getting up and helped carry Nana to her room also. "Let's go" I felt Jason tugging on my hand. "I'm so stuffed" I collapsed on his bed, rubbing my stomach "Strip", I heard him say. "What?" I asked, letting out a laugh. "Strip for me baby", he repeated, tugging on the end of my dress.

I made an O shape with my mouth. "Why are you horny already?" I whined. He leaned down where his breath ghosted against my skin. "Because you always turn me on" he kissed the spot beneath my ear, making me shiver.

Next morning...

I opened my eyes to see his peaceful expression as he slept. "Love you", I whispered, kissing him on his cheek. He stirred a bit. Slowly his eyes fluttered openly partially. "What time is it?" He mumbled, his voice slightly husky.

"I don't know I just woke up" I turned to see if I could get my phone. "Half seven", I read off the screen. "That's good we have time to get ready" he pulled me back into him and started kissing up and down my neck. "Jase your parents might be passing", I moaned softly.

"Be quiet and nobody will know" he trailed the kisses up towards my mouth, capturing my lips with his. What a great way to start the morning. "Y/n, Jason time to get ready!" His mom knocked on the door before walking away. 
"Ugh!" Jason groaned, pulling away from me and sitting up. "It's okay babe" I kissed him on his cheek before getting out of bed. "I could get used to that site", I blushed, realizing he was referring to my bare bum. "Oh hush you!" I giggled, walking a little faster towards the bathroom.

Time skip...

"Why do I even come to school? Like I'm missing so many notes," I sighed. "So we can spend more time together" he smiled at me with that perfect smile. "That is a plus", I smirked, getting out of the car. We held hands and entered the school. We met up with Cheryl and Kate.

"I have music first with Miss. Grundy, so I'll see you later" he kissed my cheek and hugged Cheryl, then walked off. "I still think she's a predator", Cheryl chirped up. "Cher don't say that", Kate chastised her. "I'm serious, when you weren't here N/n, I passed by the class and the look in her eyes were so not that of a student, teacher relationship" she folded her arms.

We stared at his retreating figure. "Jason would never cheat on me, he loves me way too much! Especially with Miss.Grundy," I scoffed. "Exactly so Cheryl stop it!" Kate scorned her. I saw Jughead passing. I needed to talk to him. "Hey guys I'll see you later" they watched each other "We have the first period together", Cheryl said, "Yeah", I hurried off after him.

When I got close enough, I pulled both of us into a lonely classroom "What the....N/n?" He looked confused. "Hey Jug", I smiled, hugging him. "Oh um I haven't seen you in so long" he awkwardly hugged back. "I only got back Saturday spent the weekend at Jase's place", I explained to him. "Did your mom call my dad?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Not sure"

I let go. "How has school been?" I asked him. "Crappy and we should be getting to class now", he answered. "How come?" I asked concerningly. "Well for one your boyfriend harasses me routinely and the whole football team but it's no big deal or anything " he shrugged his shoulders.

"My Jason?" I asked. "No the other Jason!" he rolled his eyes (haha me asf! Bish, stop acting dumb). "Hey!" I punched his shoulder. "You're a very mean cousin you know that?" He laughed. "Whatever you love me" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "That I do", he smirked.

"How about a free movie at the drive-in later?" I asked him, "Your boyfriend be there?" He replied, "Maybe" I shrugged. "Then maybe no" he opened the door for me. "Whatever Jughead!" I moved to pass him out of the room.

So guys, just a little one-shot! I was feeling this a lot idk why I just was 😚 #longlivejason

Bye lovies 🌹