Chuck Clayton 🍺 ☁

Pillowtalk
Chuck × reader 
Description:- Your new to the town and got asked out by a pretty controversial Northsider.

Y/n POV 

Being the new girl isn't that bad. I mean, if a cute boy like Chuck Clayton asks you to go on a date with him, it's an obvious yes, right!

"Droptop Porsche! Rollie on my wrist! Diamonds up and down my chain!" I rapped, "You got talent girl" he cheered me on. "Ok check this part out! Flexin' on the gram like ayeee ok, now we're dripping in finesse uh uh!" I started gyrating in the seat.

"Oh don't we look good together!" Chuck sang to me, "It's the  reason why they watch all night long!"I  blushed at that part. "Ok Beyoncé let's go!" He laughed, turning off the car, giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

As we walked up the short path, a raven-haired girl accompanied by a blonde-haired girl I often saw around school together stopped on the stairs eyeing us suspiciously. "Your the new girl right?" The dark-haired one asked.

"Yes I am" she folded her arms. "Well I'm Veronica Lodge former resident new girl and Chuck you really don't take long" I felt his grip tighten on my hand. "Be careful! You don't always have to submit to his advantages!" the blonde-haired one added in.

"Um, what are you guys talking about?" I asked them, totally confused by what they were implying about Chuck. "That's right he can't sticky maple you because we shut that down!" Veronica responded harshly, "Let's go, Ronnie! They've heard enough.  Y/n please be careful with him" she glared as they looked at Chuck and gave me a sympathetic look before trudging off with the angry dark-haired girl who looked back several times over her shoulder.

I looked at Chuck to see him staring angrily in the distance, jaw clenched. "Hey it's ok let's go inside", I softly spoke to him, rubbing the side of his face to get his attention. "Yeah", he breathed out in a harsh, low voice.

Chuck's POV 

I can't believe them. They tried to ruin my date with her. I've changed, and I'm going to show Y/n that. "What are you kids having? " A waiter asked us, aka Jughead's father FP.

"A cheeseburger and a coke", I ordered for myself. "And for you?" He asked Y/n writing in his pad, "Ummm, the fries and a cherry vanilla milkshake please thanks" she smiled at him. Why is she so optimistic?

I waited until he left. "You know people in Riverdale aren't really that perky. I mean look at the place it's half-dead," I told her. "Lucky for you I'm not from Riverdale", she winked at me. "I like that" I smirked at her.

After the date...

"Thanks again Chuck for taking me out to Pop's, I've only been here three weeks and I got a boyfriend!" I laughed at the comment, "Boyfriend?" I asked her.

She suddenly stopped, her face turning fifty shades of red. "Umm I mean .. " she started fumbling on her words, how cute, "It's ok I'd love to be your boyfriend even though I envisioned me asking you in a much smoother way but this will make for a good story later", I replied as we walked towards my car.

"For our kids?" she asked. "Story for next time" I heaved her up into my arms.

"My house or yours?" I asked her, "Yours my mom is probably asleep don't want to wake her" she placed her head on my shoulder.

At Chuck's house...

"You can go up to my room and wait I'll be up in a bit," he told me, walking into his kitchen. I trudged up the stairs and made the short walk down the hall. I entered the room seeing the familiar picture of his small family and the small box, which was a radio and his alarm clock.

"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Y/n, Happy Birthday to you!" I heard him try to sing in a less than charming voice, "Aww you remembered?" I gushed. "Of course, I have no candles but you still got to eat cake" He pulled out a slice of chocolate cake from behind his back.

"Yummy!" He sat on the bed next to me, took off a piece of the cake, and positioned it in front of my mouth.

Awhile later...

We laid together, legs entangled on his bed. "I've been thinking about it and I want to wait before we have sex" I bit my lip, looking at him. He wrapped an arm around my waist. "I want to be with you for a long time and that doesn't involve us having a baby especially when me not getting a scholarship is out the door, I don't want to bring a baby into that" he rubbed my lower back.

"That's good to know so I've been thinking what were those two girls talking about back at Pops?" I asked, tracing circles on his chest. "That's something that happened in the past", he explained. "I'm willing to listen if your willing to share" he smiled down at me. "Sure" I got comfortable as he told me the story.

Yasssssss guys I finally got the chance to update this!!!! So this is what was I working on before my whole mental breakdown blah!!!

But I'm good now! Hope yall enjoy this one ik the fandom may not really like Chuck but I was really motivated for it so I said why the hell not!

Also, the Oscars are tonight so 💛 vote and comment plz thanks love yall🌹

(5 March 2018)