Fangs 🗻 Request

QuAcKsOnBaRnEs
Fangs × Female!reader
Plot:- 'Y/n starts getting closer to Sweet Pea and that makes Fangs jealous which leads to ya know all that.'

Y/n's POV

"I'm so happy we go to the same school now, we can see each other more," I told my boyfriend, making imaginary words on his bare chest. "I guess but all of your classes are with Sweet Pea not me, I still barely see you" he passed his hand through my hair. "Still your closer to me, anyway we have to get ready for school" I moved his arm from around me before getting up.

Timeskip...
Fang's POV

I am so happy Y/n, and I go to the same school, but I get so mad when I see her and Sweet Pea together all the time. I'm walking outside since I got a message from Y/n saying that they're eating lunch in the yard today. I saw Sweet Pea, Y/n, and some other Serpents gathered around a table, but then I saw Y/n touch Sweet Pea's arm before he scooped her into a hug, and they looked at each other.

That didn't look like a sibling hug to me, and I didn't want to cause a scene. I just turned around and started heading for my motorcycle.

Y/n's POV

I laughed as I broke apart from the hug with Sweet Pea. I was demonstrating what happened today with some boy. I looked back and saw Fangs walking away from the group. "Where is Fangs going?" I asked.

"I don't know..... YO FANGS!" Sweet Pea calls after him, but he doesn't turn around strange. "I'll go check on him see you guys!" I got my bag and began to follow my boyfriend.

"Fangs!!!" I yelled after him. He kept walking. "I know you can hear me!" I ran close to him to grab his arm. "What?" He asked angrily, "What's your problem?" I asked, shocked at his attitude. "Why don't you go back to Sweet Pea!" He yelled at me, "That's what this is about?" I asked.

"Ugh get on the bike," he said angrily. "Wait for what? Fangs we just can't ditch school!" I exclaimed, "I don't care get on the bike!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes before getting on, and he put his helmet on my head.

Fangs didn't say a word when we got home. I decided to break the silence. "Are you going to tell me why you totally flipped out on me then made us ditch school?" He unlocked the door and went inside. I let out a huff and followed. I saw him taking his jacket off, and I turned to close the door.

When I turned around, Fangs roughly kissed me and pressed me up against the wall. I slowly let the helmet fall out of my hand. "You're my girlfriend," he said softly, his voice still rough. He slid my bag off of my shoulder. "Fangs", I moaned softly as he started sucking on my neck.

He grabbed me by my shirt, and he placed his lips on mine. He loosened up his grip as we both fell on the bed, and he was on top of me. He began kissing my neck as his right hand was in my shorts already. He was softly rubbing my clit through the panties that I had on.

I'm completely turned on but still sort of pissed at him. "I'm the only one who'll fuck you, good baby!" He started licking my neck and leaving bites along with it. He quickly ripped off my clothes as he took his fingers and put them into my pussy. I am super wet by now. All I did was moan while he began finger fucking me.

"Scream my name baby! I want to hear you" he pinched my swollen nub. "Fangs!" I let out a gasp, my chest rising and falling. He switched from his fingers to his tongue. "I want to hear you say I'm better than Sweet Pea" I rolled my eyes. "Fangs you can't be serious" he placed my legs on both of his shoulders as he began eating away, his tongue, "You're better than Sweet Pea, your better" I clutched the bedsheets as he began spitting on my already wet pussy then rubbing it.

The wetness trailed onto the sheets leaving wet spots. "Ahh Fangs go faster!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Fangs kept playing with my pussy. His fingers began rubbing circular motions on my clit as he began spitting more saliva onto it. He then pulled down his pants and rubbed his tip against my opening.

"This is your punishment for staying with Sweet Pea and neglecting your boyfriend, you're going to get it," he said as he quickly flipped me over and began hitting me from behind. He was hitting my spot over and over, making me arch my back. Then my phone started ringing. "The fuck!" He yelled.

He didn't stop his movements just reached for my phone and answered. "Yeah Pea," internally, I died. This was going to be so embarrassing. "Oh she's busy right now aren't you Y/n?" He placed the phone close to my face, but I refused to talk.

He slapped my ass cheek, making me let out a squeak. He dropped the phone on the bed and pushed my face against the pillow, and started pounding harder. "Oh God! Fangs, please! Fangs stop!" I tried using my hands to push him off, but he took them and held them together on my lower back.

"Who's your boyfriend?" He asked, "You Fangs you!" I moaned out loudly. "Who makes you feel this good?" He slapped my cheeks again. "You...ah...you", I moaned, my area on fire. "Cum baby milk my cock with your tight pussy" he placed kisses along my spine. "I'm gonna cum", I said softly, not sure if he heard me.

My legs gave up after I climaxed, but he didn't say anything. I felt him pull out and release all over my backside. He collapsed next to me. "I love you Y/n!" He kissed my cheek. "I love you and only you Fangs" I reached for his hand and took it in mine. He gave it a soft squeeze.

On the first 1st of August, I'll properly edit all chapters after my first Fangs Imagine. More requests to come.

Love,
Shaley 🌹