Sweet Pea 🍑☁

Ex's and Woe's
Sweet Pea × reader
Description:- You have a common interest in the Northside and Southside, but there's also drama lurking!

Y/n's POV

Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man

"So me, you, your place at nine?" I asked my dark-haired beau. "Of course Princess", he winked at me. I placed a kiss on his cheek and skipped away, fiery hair swaying.

I showed him all the things that he didn't understand

I guess you can say dark-haired boys are my type but can you blame me? He's trouble with two times the hotness. I reapplied my lipstick in the mirror for the second time that day.

Woah, oh, then I let him go.

"Hey, n/n!" Ronnie called to me, "Hey V!" I skipped over to her. I was probably radiating sunshine "What's got you all heart eyes and rosy cheeks?" Jug asked me.

Now there's one in California who's been cursin' my name

"If you must know a certain Southsider and I have plans tonight", I replied smugly, taking a seat on the table. "Didn't Archie like forbade you guys from seeing each other?" Betty asked. I rolled my eyes.

'Cause I found me a better lover in the U.K.

"Archie says a lot of things but he's not my parent plus we're official so suck a toad Archibald!" Jughead snickered at the remark earning a sharp glare from his precious girlfriend.

"I'm all for a good independent woman rebellion stance but how is Sweet Pea any different from Reggie? He's almost like a rebound," V said to me, drinking her juice.

Hey, hey, until I made my getaway

"What?! No! Sweets is nothing like that sleaze!" I scoffed, taking a sip of Jug's drink. "That's what you're saying", Betty sighed. "Hey guys! What did I miss?" Archie announced, making his presence known while taking a seat.

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me.

"Nothing," I said, looking in the direction of Sweet Pea and the other serpents "Hey Y/n!" I heard Reggie shout from across the field, "Good lord!" I snatched some of Archie fries. "N/n!"

"Stress eating!" I stuffed them in my mouth.

'Cause I'm the best baby that they never got to keep

"You coming to watch me train later?" He asked me, "No!" I mumbled, not even looking in his direction, hoping he took the hint. "Stop playing Y/n!" Apparently not

One, two, three they gonna run back to me

"She said no Reggie! Now leave my sister alone!" Archie yelled at him, "We heard you Red!" He snapped at Archie. "Hey just because your ego is bruised doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass!" Yasss go, Arch!

They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

"Who said my ego was bruised? I'm good it's your sister that's playing with my feelings dude. Like what she's doing running around with the Ghoulish Gang?!" He asked. "At least we're not dumb bastards," Jug said shyly. "Good one Juggie!" I high-fived him.

Exes and the oh, oh, ohs, they haunt me.

"Hey is he bothering you?" Sweet Pea asked, "Nobody called you over here!" Reggie yelled at him. "Well if you're bothering my girl then it's my problem!" Sweet Pea yelled right back. "Guys, guys please don't do this now!" I said, trying to diffuse the situation, "Shut up Y/n!" I felt Reggie push me.