Veronica 🍋Request

Request HotRonnie
Veronica × Archie × Reggie smut
Plot:- A truth or dare game

Third-person POV

Teenagers will always think that getting drunk and playing truth or dare is smart, and this is why Teens are dumb (I included, lmao).

"Go, Veronica!" Josie cheered the Pembrooke Princess on as they danced up the top of a table together, the famous red plastic cup in hand.

"Ok peasants gather around now that everyone's had their vodka shots and beer chugs time for some fun" our favourite Blossom clapped her hands together. "My house, my rules as per usual truth or dare! You must answer and you must do it, no matter how naughty," she winked.

"I'll go first," Kevin said. "Veronica spill or trill?" She thought about it. "I'm going to start off easy spill", she giggled, downing the contents of the cup. "Have you ever had a threesome before?" All eyes were on the dark-haired goddess. "Yes," resounding 'oohs' went around. "Someone's spicy", Cheryl giggled.

"Josie truth or dare?" She watched the dark-skinned beauty "Truthhh", she chugged the contents of the cup after answering, not knowing it's been spiked. "What are you thinking right now?" Veronica asked, "You, Archie and Reggie threesome" she started laughing.

"That's so hot", Reggie fist-pumped the air. "Interesting", Cheryl muttered under her breath "Umm Reggie truth or dare?"Josie hoped he would say dare only because her mind and thoughts were all cloudy. "DARE!" He yelled loudly. "Keep it down jeez!" Cheryl glared at him. "I dare you to have a threesome with Archie and Veronica", Josie said simply.

"Woah wait what? No!" Archie obviously objected. "Um no you have to, so shut it and go get wild!" Cheryl yelled at him. "You guys can go in an empty bedroom if you want", Josie said, lying down on the sofa. "Drink this babe" Veronica gave the red-haired arm candy a cup with alcohol in it, just a tad bit of something extra.

"What's this?" The redhead watched her sceptically. "Just something to help you loosen up a bit" Archie took the shot. "Well come on", she pulled on his hand. "Wait is the game over?" Someone asked, "No now can it!" Cheryl barked at them.

In a random bedroom...

"My only rule is Reggie don't cum in my vagina or my ass," Veronica said, taking her clothes off. "What about your mouth?" Reggie asks, starting to strip also. "That's fine but I'm not swallowing that okay with you Archiekins," she asks, remaining only in her black lingerie. "Yeah Ron" Archie nodded his head, drunk also.

Veronica sat on the bed and motioned for Reggie to come over. She slid her hand up and down the length twice before gently passing her tongue over the tip. He let out a moan with that; she gently started sucking the head.

She started deepthroating him slowly. "Move your head faster!" Reggie grunted, balling up some of her hair into his hand before pushing his cock in and out of her mouth hard. She started moaning against it making her throat vibrate, causing more pleasure for Reggie. "Suck me real good baby", he moaned, thrusting into her mouth more.

Archie took this opportunity to rub the string between Veronica's fold, making her wetter. He started rubbing her with a finger, she moaned, but with Reggie's dick in her mouth, it just vibrated and made him moan out, "God Veronica your mouth is amazing!" He pulled and emptied on the floor.

"I told you it was okay to spill in my mouth", Veronica moaned, passing her fingers through Archie's hair as he ate her. "I know but didn't feel to I just feel that tight rich girl pussy", Regina growled, licking his lips. Veronica didn't reply because Archie started nibbling on her clit while thrusting two fingers into her resulting in her cumming on his face.

Archie moved his face away and kissed her breasts before placing her on the bed on top of him. Slowly entering into her pussy "Oohh Arch", the dark-haired beauty moaned, gripping the sheets. "Reggie come on", Archie grunted out, feeling his girlfriends walls clenching around his hardened member.

Reggie hovered above them and pushed into her "Move please just move" Ronnie tried moving to get some friction going, but it was futile since she was literally sandwiched between them. "Whatever you say," he started thrusting into her repeatedly, her clawing at his back, moaning loudly.

"Ronnie your doing so good", Archie moaned, kissing her back. Veronica couldn't even reply. She was in experiencing so much pleasure all at once. "I'm go-in-gggg to cum!!!" She squealed. Archie thrust but not a lot because Reggie thrusting was doing most of the work, making her body move on his cock.

Reggie sped up his actions. "V oh shit I'm cumming!!" Archie groaned. "Yeah take this dick!" Reggie groaned. "Aieee!" She squealed before exploding. "Oh god", she said tiredly. Reggie came to a while later with Archie riding out their orgasms.

Reggie went to the bathroom to clean up while Veronica just turned in Archie's arms and kissed his lips before closing her eyes.

Sorry, it took so long. It's 1:58 am so sorry for any grammatical errors. Updates coming soon hopefully.