Malachai 🎭 pt. 2

Y/n POV's

It's been four months since I've moved into Malachai's home, I know he does drugs, but he lets me nowhere near it. Two weeks into living here, I got a new phone. He supposedly 'accidentally' dropped my old one in the toilet, so I lost all contact with the serpents.

But the school got shut down due to drugs, so I'm getting transferred to Riverdale High the best part of all is that the Ghoulish squad is not coming with me, yesss, so I'm going to be able to reconnect with the gang.

I was sick, however, so I missed the official orientation, but it's cool once I'm away from these control freaks, I'm happy. "Bye Doll have a great day!" He leaned in for a kiss. At this point, I could be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome because I go along with whatever he tells me. "Bye," I smiled at him, grabbed my bookbag and hopped out of the car.

I walked around for a while, trying to find the office. "Um hi I'm new here, I'm having difficulty finding the office. Can you help me please?" I asked someone after getting frustrated, they helped me, and I was on my way. "Hi good morning, I'm new here I need to get my schedule," I told the secretary "Sure name please", she replied, "F/n L/n" she looked at me then back at her screen.

"Your a Southside High transfer student?" she asked. "Yes", she gave me a folder with my name on it. "Have a seat, someone will come to show you around shortly" I smiled. "Thank you" I took a seat on one of the chairs before getting a message on my phone.

Malachai- Hey doll everything okay?

Me- yes

Malachai- Have u talked to anyone yet?

Me- Just the secretary

Malachai- Remember no talking to boys

Me-...

I rolled my eyes. I can't wait till I'm eighteen.

"Um hi Y/n?" I looked up to see who it was, Toni. "Oh my gosh I've missed you" I jumped up and hugged her tight.

This was in the draft's thought I'd share with y'all. I hope everyone is doing safe in this quarantine. All of my ❤️