Reggie 🏈 Request

emillyysucks

Scarlet's P.O.V

"She used to meet me on the eastside", I sang, stopping to sip some water. I was training my voice. "That actually sounded nice Scar," Josie said to me. "Thanks Jose" I smiled at her before she walked off.

"You know what else songs good? You moaning my name" I turned to see Reggie. "Wow hello to you too" I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm joking but seriously you and me tonight I've been so horny" he kissed my neck. "Okay my house?" I asked. "Yeah sure," he bit my neck before walking off.

Later...

"Hello Loneliness my greatest love."

I picked up my furry, chubby cat "Merow" she gave her half-hearted reply, that's why I love her. My mother loathed the name, but she's never here anyway, so who cares. "I'm having a special person over so be good alright" I kissed her little nose and set her down in her bed, then went to get ready.

Knock knock 

I double-checked my lip gloss before walking down to the door, and I tried to act as seductive as possible when I opened the door. "Hey good looking!" I winked at him. "Not so bad yourself hot stuff" he pulled me to him and gave me a rough kiss.
   "Do you want me to the top or do you have some pent up frustration that you need to unleash on my body?" I bit my finger, looking him directly in the eye.

"The last one" he bit his lip before stepping inside and shutting the door behind him. "Well make me feel good Daddy" I pushed my body close to his, and he lifted me in his arms, walking to my room at the back of the house. He dropped me on the bed. "God I love your body so much" he started taking my clothes off. "I love yours equally as much" I lifted my hips to help him slide my underwear off.

His lips attached themselves to my neck and started biting. "Ahh", I screamed, it felt good, even though it still hurt. I started raking my fingers along his back. I felt two of his fingers enter me before he started moving them, using his thumb to rub the top which just as much force. "Yes, it feels good! So good!" I moaned loudly, raking a hand through my hair.

"That's right scream my name Scar" he moved his tongue down there and started biting. Before long, I came all over his face. "Now put that mouth to good use" he licked his lips. He came onto my bed and kneeled in front of me. "Get up and suck", he commanded me.

Seeing that hard, long, six-inch tool made me even wetter and want it more. I opened my mouth and lightly licked the tip, trying to tease him. "Come on Fuentes, I told you I got stress to relieve" he grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth onto his cock. He let out a groan. "Yess", he started moving my head back and forth.

I held onto his legs for support, not trusting my body or anything for that matter right now. He pushed it all in at once. I started gagging a bit. "Mmm Yess choke on my dick" he held my head in that position for a while before I hit on his leg. He pulled my head away. "You like that Scarlett?" He asked. "Yes daddy," I said softly.

He shoved it right back into my mouth. "Yes, yes, yes," he started chanting as he pumped in and out repeatedly. "I'm gonna blow ahh", he came in my mouth. "Drink it up Scar, drink it all up!" It started spilling out, and I couldn't drink it all. It didn't taste all that good either.

He pulled out and flipped me over, slowly groping my ass before entering my pussy from behind. He pounded furiously, "Oh God yes daddy! Yes!" I moaned loudly as he recked my scared area. "Scarlett your pussy is amazing. So warm, so wet! YESSS!" I felt his thrusts slow before feeling something warm fill me up.

"You came?" I asked, "Yeah but you didn't so we're going to keep going!" He started up once again. I was kind of sensitive because of the foreplay and earlier climax. "Oh, Daddy! Dadddy," I moaned for him as he pounded me. "I'm close..aaa," I let out a soft moan when I climaxed compared to his since my pussy ached from that rough sex session.

"Thanks", he mumbled into my neck before planting a kiss and getting ready to leave. "Anytime", I replied softly.

______
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!