Veronica 🍋 Request

GoTfan25966
Plot:- 'Veronica hears that Andy is still a virgin, having feelings for him, she tries to seduce him.'

Andy's POV

I was walking to first period Math, mad because it's Friday, and that is just messed up. On the way, I was stopped by Veronica Lodge, new resident IT girl of Riverdale High. "Hey Andy!" She greeted me, her beautiful big smile on display. "'Sup Veronica" just because I like her doesn't mean I have to be shy.

"I kind of failed my last Bio test and was wondering if you could help me out seeing as you passed all and aced your labs" I was taken aback. One, I thought she was doing alright in that subject, and two, she's asking me, of all people, for help.

"Um yeah sure, I mean it's not like it's a date or anything" she raised her eyebrow. "Do you want it to be?" She actually made me stutter this time. "I - I mea-a-n if that's what you want", she giggled softly. "I'm just joking Andy so tomorrow my house let's say six-ish sounds nice?" She titled her head slightly. "Yeah perfect" I nodded my head.

"Cool see you around!" She blew a kiss my way and walked off. I turned and watched her walk off. The tight mini skirt wrapped perfectly around her butt what I wouldn't give to squeeze that. This morning was no longer messed up.

Next day...

I made sure I looked and smelt good before leaving my room. "Hey mom can I borrow a car?" I asked, "You can borrow my own, where are you going?" My mom asked me, "Veronica was having trouble with her Bio labs so she asked me to help her today," I explained before going for the key.

"Hmm is that the Lodge girl?" She asked, "Yeah mom, found it" I held the keys up. "Dressed like that?" She eyed me up and down. "I don't want her thinking that I'm homeless or something" I quickly went to the mirror to make sure that my hair was still looking good. "Whatever you say be careful, love you bye" she returned her attention to the TV. "Love you too mom, bye" I walked through the door.

I got in my mom's car and made my way over to the Pembrooke; when I arrived, I saw her parents getting into a limo. I guess it'll just be us. I went inside and saw a man at the desk. "I'm here to see Veronica, I'm from her Biology class", he eyed me before turning to the screen. "You can go up", he replied curtly. I nodded my head before going to the elevator.

I knocked on the door. She answered, wearing a dark purple silk robe with her legs exposed. "Hello Andy", I readjusted the bag strap on my shoulder. "Hey so ready to study?" I asked. "I was thinking we get to know each other a little bit more first you know chat" she moved to let me in.

I took in the room it was very fancy. "Want anything to drink or eat?" She asked. I looked to see her bent over in front of the fridge. The robe went up a bit, letting me see her cute butt. "A soda would be nice" I don't know if she did it purposely or if it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I swear she shook her butt."Here you go", she closed the door shaking the soda in her hand.

"Thanks" I took it from her and sat on the couch, she came, but instead of sitting normally, she gently laid her legs across mine. "So what do you want to start with?" I asked her, trying not to make the situation awkward. "How about we chat a little first you know talk" she trailed her finger down my collarbone, gently tugging on my shirt.

"What do you want to know?" I asked nervously. 

"Are you a virgin?" Well, straightforward, aren't we? 

"Yes", I mumbled. 

"Mmm who do you want to be your first?" She asked, taking the can out of my hand. 

"You", she crept into my lap. "I like that", she started kissing me. I slowly kissed back.

"Bedroom", she whispered in my ear before getting up. I followed her to the room. She pushed me back on her bed. "Since you're a virgin, I'll take the lead" she slowly shed the robe she was wearing and slowly swayed her hips. I watched her. "Take off your clothes baby," She told me. I quickly complied. She dropped to her knees and teased the tip of my cock.

"Don't tease me please Ronnie", I lowly grunted. She giggled before sucking on my tip. Then slowly going down my shaft, I started moaning loudly. She raised her head. "You like?" I pushed her head back on my dick "Loveeee", I moaned.

She took off her bra and underwear before pushing me back on the bed.  She slowly mounted my member "God Andy" she took all of it into her. "You alright?" I asked her. "Yeah", I placed my hands on her waist, helping her go up and down. "Mhmm", she moaned happily.

I started moving my hips to match her thrusts. "Faster", she slowly laid her body against mine, and I started moving faster in and out of her wet pussy. "Yes Andy that spot right there", she moaned. I tried to find the spot again, but I ended up cumming in her. "Oh shit I'm sorry!" I immediately apologized. "It's alright I'm on the pill but next time really warn me please and you cumming first is ok too it's your first time" she kissed me on my lips.

"Start again lover boy" she started leaving kisses on my neck, so I started thrusting again, this time in the spot she liked. "Yes Andy right there", she moaned against my neck. I felt her walls start to squeeze around me. "Andy baby I'm gonna cum", she moaned loudly. "Cum Ronnie all over my dick" I moved her head so I could kiss her.

"ANDY!!!" She screamed because I was still thrusting, trying to achieve my second orgasm. "Yeah Ronnie screams for me," I kept on thrusting before I felt a knot forming. "I'm gonna come again," I told her, kissing her lips. She looked tired. "Anywhere you want", she replied. I decided to just cum in her hole again.

"Hey, Andy do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asked me, looking into my eyes. "I would love to Veronica" she smiled at me before closing her eyes. I decided to take advantage of this moment and squeeze her butt. "Mmm Andy you're making me horny again", she mumbled into my chest. "Oops," I just let my hand stay on her butt. Yesss!!

Hello, so I gonna do my nails today, and I'll be editing. The next update might be Monday for the latest peace.😊