FP Jones 🐍☁

We need to talk...
FP × reader 
Description:- You finally get to meet the infamous blonde-haired devil the gangs been talking about. But will you guys click, or will you hate him?

Y/n POV 

Being with FP is the best he listens to me, he cares, treats me great, not hard on the eyes, and the sex is amazing. The only problem is we don't get to spend much time together. It's either Serpent business, Whyte Wyrm shiz or working at Pops; the emotional and mental connection is not there.

I know, I know this is what I get for dating someone who's twenty years my senior, but I believe we can work this out. I heard the door open, followed by heavy footsteps. "Honey I'm home", I heard him say nonchalantly. I couldn't hold my laugh back. "Hi baby", I yelled from our bedroom.

I got up and made my way towards him. "I brought some things from the store thought you might need 'em" he placed a brown papered bag down on the table and started unpacking it. "Beer?" I asked, picking up a six can case. "It's not for me, I'm sober, I'm good" he took it from me to put it in the fridge. "Whatever", I mumbled under my breath.

I proceeded to place things in the cupboard; when I felt his presence behind me, he placed his hands on my waist. "What's with the attitude?" He asked me, "I don't know what you're talking about" I pushed his hands away and went to the fridge, looking for something to eat. "What am I doing wrong now?" He asked in an accusatory tone, "I just want you around more but your busy so it's ok" I probably sounded irritated, but I am.

"Does this have to do with Alice? With what she said?" He asked, "No it's fine! Everything's great just sit I'll make something for you to eat"  he walked up to me, turned me around and grabbed my wrists. "I would do anything for you just say the words and if you want more time together you got it" he pressed his lips against mine I moaned at the feeling of him sucking my bottom lip.

We pulled away for air. "Thank you" I smiled up at him. We got food and vegged out on the couch for the rest of the morning.

Time skip...

We heard the door open, and I saw Jughead come in.

"Hey Y/n, dad! I just came for my bag I left it here," he explained, closing the door behind him. "Oh where are you off too?" FP asked him, "Veronica's daddy dearest invited us to stay at there Lodge for the weekend, I'm gonna use that to get some dirt on the Lodge's", he explained. "Sounds nice", he replied dryly, taking a swig from his soda can. "Hey can Y/n go?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Veronica said it's strictly couples only, no adults. Got it!" He held up the bag. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" I asked him angrily. "No I was just wondering! It's good for you to interact with kids your age or whatever" he walked towards the fridge.

Jug looked between us, sensing the tension. "Well I'm leaving now see you guys soon" he walked up to me, leaned down, and kissed me on my forehead. "Stay safe Y/n. Later dad!" With that, he was out the door.

"I'm going to open the store now," I said, walking to get my belongings. "I'm coming", I heard him say. "Ok ", I mumbled.

At the store...

"Dave, did you finish restocking?" I asked my employee.

"Yeah almost but we need to clean this freezer or else we're getting a visit from the safety department", he said, sweeping the floor. "Yeah yeah, we'll worry about that when the time comes right now we need to open" I went to turn the sign and saw Alice waiting outside.

"Oh great!" I muttered under my breath, and I opened the door for her.

"Hi Y/n!" She greeted merrily, "Mrs.Cooper," I said politely, "Always so respectful!" She chirped, walking off towards the pastry aisle. I felt an arm go around my shoulder. "Don't bite", FP said to me, kissing me on my cheek and walked over to the shelves to take inventory.

"Y/n come here please!" I heard Alice yell. "Yes?" I asked upon arriving, "Where's the blueberry muffin scones?" She asked me, "I didn't make any today, sorry but there's a blueberry cheesecake in the back and I have cappuccino cake right here" I pointed to it.

"Mom?" I heard a voice call.

"I'm over here Chic", she replied, walking over to meet him. I quickly ran towards the cash register to look at the monitor. Chic was cute, but he looked a little bit dark. "Did you see that fine man meat that just walked in? Yum," Dave softly spoke to me, "Control the gaymones" I giggled. "You don't know" I moved the monitor so he could observe with me. "Oh, he's coming this way act natural!" I moved the monitor back around.

"Do you own this place?" His voice sounding slightly raspy yet with an intoxicating touch to it. "Yes well not really it's under my mom's name also but she's not here so I guess it's mine" I tried to smile at the end.

"You don't know and you should keep it like that," he said, watching me straight in my eyes. "What?" I asked, utterly confused. "FP's your dad right?" He asked with a smirk, and I felt a legit chill run down my spine. Dave and I exchanged glances. "Chic!" Alice yelled. "I'm in the front mom!" He smiled.

She soon appeared. "Ooh how come you wandered off?" She asked him, "I just wanted to get a drink we were discussing the best flavour to taste" she nodded her head, unpacking the basket. "Pick one, I'll buy it for you", she nudged him. "Thanks mom, I want a coke" I took a deep breath. I hate the Coopers.

I watched them leave, but he turned around and gave me this sinister yet sexy smile, which literally made me shudder. "Sexy but scary. So what didn't FP tell you?" Dave walked up to me behind the counter. "I don't know but I am going to find out" I scanned the monitor for him.

"There he is" Dave pointed to the image. "Good now I ...." I couldn't believe my eyes the Hiram and Hermione Lodge were in my store. If they think that they are buying my store, they should probably turn around now. "Go get him to please" I pushed him away.

"Hello Y/n!" Hermione said to me. "Mr and Mrs Lodge this is totally self-service but I can my make suggestions" I flashed a fake smile. "You know it's considered unbecoming of a young girl to be disrespectful towards adults", Hiram replied, bite intact.

"Well she kind of got my attitude but I'm not gonna apologise" I smiled, hearing the familiar voice. "Ahh FP just the man I wanted to talk to seeing as you are the advocate for the Southside I would like to let you know that I've paid off all your debts."

My jaw literally dropped. "No freaking way!"

I saw Hermoine smirk, "Way."

"So does that mean we get to stay?" He asked. "Yes as long as everyone pays his or her fees on time and in full amount", Hiram replied.

"Umm I don't know what to...Thanks so much, Hiram!" He shook his hand, then Hermoine's.

 "So you own Southside Trailer Park now?" I asked, "Technically yes."

Jug is not gonna like this.

I'm still sick but much better than before, so I'm thinking a part 2 we do have lots more to discuss. So vote and comment if possible, lovies!!

And thanks so much for 7.18k plus views love yall so much💋🌹