Jughead🍔 Request

This is gonna be AU for those of you who don't know what it means Alternate Universe.

Lou's P.O.V

I sat on the bench flipping through my book idly as I waited for my boyfriend to come. 

"Hey Lou!"

 Who's calling me? I looked around and saw Midge. "Oh hey Midge...what's up?" I played with the end of my ponytail. "Nothing much are you waiting on Jughead?" She asked books clutched in her arms, not tightly, so I know she's not up to something.

"Yeah" Why else would I be sitting here? "Oh well be safe, see you in Math tomorrow" she gave me a tight-lipped smiled. "Bye," I watched her get into a car. I heard hollering and laughter. I guess they're done. I packed my books up and got up with my bag on my shoulder.

"Lou-mein!" Reggie shouted with his dumb smirk on his face. I mentally facepalmed he opened his arms, I hesitantly returned the hug "Reggie get off my girlfriend", I heard my boyfriend say. Reggie removed his arms and held them up in a surrender pose. "It's innocent dude chill!"

"Hey", he smiled at me. I know he's not big on PDA, but I'm totally okay with that. "You still with that nerd man?" Chuck asked, asshole, "Watch your mouth, Chuck!" Jug growled at him. "Sorry, dude!" Chuck held his hands up defensively. I rolled my eyes. "Ready to go?" He asked me, "Definitely" I smiled.

"Want to come to my trailer?" He asked as we walked down the street together, hand in hand. "Sure" he leaned in and pecked my cheek. We took a bus because I wasn't walking from the Northside to the Southside. "We should've stopped at Pops I'm hungry," I said, setting my stuff down on the couch.

"I have food in the fridge if you want" he took out a bottle of juice and started drinking. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm good now" he looked at me over his shoulder. "Want to go to bed?" He asked, "Yes please" he placed the bottle back into the fridge before lifting me.

We started making out on his bed, him rubbing my butt. "I want you", I mumbled softly. "What's that baby?" He teased me, rubbing my bottom lip. "I want you Jug" I leaned in to kiss him again. He smirked at dipping his hand into my pants, starting to rub my private area.

"Jug can we just go wash up first cause you to smell" he looked annoyed but eventually agreed. I hated shower sex, so we took turns. As soon as I knew I was dry enough, I came out. "Finally", he pulled me to him, kissing me again. He rolled us over, so he was on top before pushing me into me.

My dad had an IUD placed in me cause he was convinced I could get raped, which Jug loved since he doesn't like condoms."Mmm Juggy," he increased his pace, rubbing my nub to help get me over the edge. I was clenching against his member, more like milking it. "I'm going  to cum", he moaned. I felt him empty into me.

But he kept thrusting, "Are you close?" He asked between grunts. "Yeah...close" he kept rubbing my nub and moving his arms. I cummed all over him. "I'm cumming again", he groaned, giving me one rough thrust before spilling into me cum leaking out my hole since it was filled.

He dipped his finger down and sucked his finger "Yum", he pulled out of me before crawling down towards my pussy before licking and eating it out. I was moaning and begging for him to go faster with just his mouth. I cummed all over his face; he licked his arms. "Vanilla baby!" He exclaimed, licking his lips some more.