Toni🔥🍋

Green-Eyed Monster
Toni × reader × Cheryl
Description:- You and Cheryl have an assignment to do together, which does not sit well with Toni.

Y/n's POV

The change from Southside High to Riverdale High wasn't that bad, but I don't really like to pass the plate without tasting the dish. I had my girlfriend and friends until I was completely blindsided by THE stunning red bombshell herself, Cheryl Blossom.

I would never dream of cheating on Toni, but that girl was not hard on the eyes. We were in the lounge talking and laughing when Cheryl walked up to me. "Snake baby! I'm picking you up to meet me at the bus stop no later than six, bye reptiles" she walked away as graciously as she came in, her red, fiery curls bouncing behind her with every step.

"Hold up do you have a date with that primadonna?" Sweet Pea asked me laughed already. "What? No, it's for our assignment," I mumbled, going back to typing on my phone.

"Mmm, but I wanted to carry you on a date", I heard Toni say enthusiastically. "Well um I'm sorry but we have to get this done today. You know how cutthroat the teachers are here towards us," I sadly told her. "It's alright", she replied. The bell rang. "Bye guys!" I tod them grabbing my things to leave.

Timeskip...

🍋🙈Lemon warning virgin eyed babies.🙈🍋

"Ready to go?" She asked me. "Yeah", I grabbed her hand. "You're not gonna try to seduce me are you?" I asked her, giggling. "I don't know", she winked at me. I kissed her cheek and walked over towards the table.

"I'm going to change" "Alright I'm gonna get something to eat", I started searching the fridge. "Umm babe look what I found" I turned around and dropped what was in my hands. "Toni we talked about this" I tried to not stare at her boobs peeking out of the small lacy bra.

"What? I just wanted to show you what I found" she smiled, holding up the pink double ended dildo. "What does that have to do with anything?" I smirked at her. "I was just thinking we haven't used it in a long long time" she grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom.

"Toni I have to meet Cheryl!" I squealed as she pushed me on the bed. "It will be a quickie!" She winked at me, crawling onto the bed. "Baby you know I can't reject you." She leaned down and kissed me, "I know now take off your clothes." She propped herself up on her knees, slowing sucking on one end watching me undress.

When I was done, she pushed me back on the bed. "Suck", she gave me the dildo and crawled down towards my moist mound "Yum", she whispered before sucking on it, drinking all the juices that escaped. "Toniii", I moaned. "No don't speak you have to suck" she pushed it back in and went back down, only this time adding a finger.

I moaned loudly, but it was muffled by the object in my mouth "Yes baby", she reached a hand up and squeezed my boob, adding a second finger and speeding up. I was in so much pleasure I didn't know she added three fingers before I felt myself reaching my breaking point.

She crawled back up to my face moving the dildo. "You are mine never forget that" she kissed me hard on my lips. "I ... nee", I mumbled against her trying to get my words out. "Let it out, cum for me N/n", she sexily whispered in my ear, nibbling the edge that was my undoing me exploding all over her fingers.

"I love you so much baby", she kissed my cheek, taking her fingers out and licking them. "I love you too bae", I whispered, my eyes slowly closing.

Knock knock

"Cheryl",

I saw her eyes widen. "Oops, what do I do?" She asked me worriedly.

"I don't know but I want to sleep" I turned the other way. "Maybe I can do the project with her for you", she suggested. "I guess but Cheryl is very persuasive", I replied, "Like how?" She curiously asked, "If she comes on to you it's okay to have sex with her" I closed my eyes.