Betty💄☁ Part 2

Part 2

"Girls your father just dropped off your presents!" Mom angrily shouted. "Why didn't he stay?" I asked. "The red troll controls him" she rolled her eyes. "It's okay, what did he get us?" Betty interjected. "Those", she pointed to the couch. "Oh my gosh!" We squealed, holding hands jumping up and down.

(He bought those dresses for Betty and Y/n, keep the hair accessories but different hairstyles, makeup, jewellery and shoes)

"What!" Polly ran in, followed by Chic. "Look what dad got us!" She covered her mouth, walking over to us. "No way!" Chic was just confused. "They are beautiful," mom said nonchalantly. "Almost forgot here you go" she handed us two envelopes each. I opened it up, a letter and some money. "What's this for?" Betty held up her cash.

"Probably has to do with the wench" Mom shrugged her shoulders. "We'll just call him later or something. Polly and Chic you are so coming to our birthday bash!" I sang, "Mom are you hosting that too?" Chic asked her, "No that's not my style but when you guys are done talking, come eat" she took our dresses then left.

"So who's throwing it?" Polly asked, "V and Josie", I replied. "I don't have anything to wear plus we aren't exactly the same size," she said. "That's okay I'm sure mom has something that you can borrow according to FP she's a MILF", Betty wiggled her eyebrows.

"Wait are they..?" She made a gesture. "Yes it was quite unpleasant" we all looked at Chic. "You saw them?" Betty asked, "Yeah I came by and well mom just had to sanitise the whole couch after" we all looked at the couch and shuddered. "That's why I knock now" he awkwardly nodded his head. "Okayyy we should go eat", Polly suggested.

We all speed-walked out of there, we ate lunch it was awesome! After I finished getting ready, I sat on my bed since Veronica had to pick us up. I saw the note from dad on the bed. I picked it up and read it.

Dear precious Y/n,

    I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you and your sister. I couldn't stand to face you both after hearing that your mother moved on with FP, and I only have you guys on Weekends. I took the coward move. I didn't even bother to come in and tell you guys Happy Birthday in person, but I guess your mother was right; I'm weak and spineless.
       It breaks my heart that I can't be with you on your special day, my little wild child. I know you wanted to go to Brazil, but I'm not that rich yet, don't worry, there is still time. You will always be my Princess, so please accept the dress I have bought you, and the money should be enough to shop or whatever girls do. Have a great day.