Cheryl 🍒☁

Close to Perfect...
Cheryl × OC Fem! reader
Plot:- The reader is plus-sized and self-conscious, but she doesn't know that Cheryl loves her.

Y/n's POV

I flipped through many dresses in my closet, but everyone seemed to show off my stomach, which I hated. I was going to the movies with my best friend Cheryl today, and I didn't want to look bad in case I embarrassed her. Eventually, I decided to wear my high waisted pants and a long-sleeved sweater.

"You ready hunny?" I heard my mom ask from the other side of the door. "Yeah," I slightly frowned at myself in the mirror—time to go.

Theatre...

Cheryl was running a little late, so I had to wait for her. "Um can you move? You're blocking the way with your body" I heard someone from behind say to me it was Kitty. "Sorry", I replied softly, stepping back a bit before she pushed me against the wall.

"Ow! What the hell!" I exclaimed. She laughed and walked off. "I freaking hate my body!" I hit my thigh. I started to cry.

 "Hi bestie!" I heard Cheryl's voice, and I wiped my eyes quickly. "Did you hear me? Oh, wait were you crying?" She moved my hands away from my face. "No something flew into my eyes", I lied.

"Oh well you look nice," she smiled. God, I wish I could kiss her red lips, but she's probably straight, and I'm definitely not her type. "Thanks, you look much better though" I smiled at her. "You're too modest", she winked at me before linking our arms together. "Movie Time!" She yelled.

During the movie, I ate a bit of popcorn, and I don't think she noticed. She kept leaning into me, and I doubt it was more than her just getting comfortable. When we were in her car, she asked: "How come you didn't eat much popcorn?" I looked at her before looking out the window. "I was just really caught up in the movie that's all."

"I'm going to tell you something that I should have a long time ago but I've been scared you would judge me," I noticed she parked at the entrance to the forest. "Oh I promise I won't get mad or judge you" I placed my hand over my heart. "I'm a...lesbian," she confessed softly, looking at her hands in her lap.

"Oh, I'm a lesbian too," I told her. She looked up at me with a shocked expression on her face. "No way well that makes it easier", I titled my head a bit, "What?" She grabbed my hands. "I like you Y/n." 

Oh my gosh, no way I'm dreaming. 

"No look at me I'm fat and ugly" I punched my arm. "What! No, you aren't your beautiful" she touched my face. "Cheryl no please" I moved her hand away.

"Wait you were trying to starve yourself? Did you even eat breakfast this morning?" She asked question after question, and I started crying. "You don't un-understand" I felt her both hands on my face. "I do and you're beautiful I tell you that every day and you would be my perfect girlfriend" I looked at her.

"No one is perfect Cheryl", she smiled. "Well your close" she leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't know what to do with my hands, but I let her kiss me. She placed a hand behind my neck before pulling away. "That was perfect" I giggled at her comment.

Again Happy Birthday, Queen Maddy!! Love you👑💕🌹