Daniel and betty- Bold and Beauty

Detty Bold and Beauty Chapter 1: Author's Note, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Bold and Beauty

Author's note:

Before starting this Fanfic, I want to point out a few things.

1. Yes, as I promise, this fanfic is somewhat based on the classic novel of Pride and Prejudice.

But it is in the style of Ugly betty which everything is based in modern days, New York, same characters,

2. Characteristics: The traits that I sum of for this fanfic that compared to Pride and Prejudice

Characters:

1. We all know Elizabeth Bennett, and Mr. Darcy is a classic love story, and to me, they remind me of Daniel and Betty. I will try to make Elizabeth and Darcy's character will come through Daniel and Betty. Betty, like Elizabeth, will be independent and robust. While Daniel will be stubborn and a player. But somewhere in the middle, there will be trials that will change both them for the better.

2. Hilda, she reminds of so Mrs. Bennett, now I would make overemotional, but I will make sure that will do whatever it takes for Betty land Daniel. And the character of Mr. Bennett reminds of Betty's father will be in the story to support Betty in her path toward independence. Also, Justin will be playing his usual self.

3. I will be adding Claire and Bradford into the story. Also, Alexis will be in the story, but she will a natural sister of Daniel with a problematic backstory.

4. Becks will come in the story. He inspires the character of Mr. Wickham. So yes, Daniel and Becks won't be best friends but enemies.

5. Amanda and Marc will participate in this as well as they inspired the Characters of Caroline and Charles Bingley-(but gay in the case of Marc)

6. Willihemia, I am not sure yet she might be this fanfic, but if she reminded me of Lady Catherine.

7. Sorry no Henry, no Gio, which means there will be no Mr. Collins's inspirational character because I was disgust by his role and didn't care for him, but I think Becks/Mr. Wickham will be helpful to fill in.

- I hope like the story, please review if have any questions let me know to enjoy :) I already chapter 1 and 2 up to chapter 3 daniel and betty will meet :)