"Inner beauty of Betty Suarez"

Detty Bold and Beauty Chapter 2: Inner beauty of Betty Suarez, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

(Detty style of Pride and Prejudice)

Hey, detty fans I have a new detty fanfic for you to read and enjoy, this one is AU as I decided to put my detty on the classic tale of Pride and Prejudice. Now I don't own Jane Austen nor her work nor Ugly betty, so please don't sue this an idea that stuck in my head.

Please review and enjoy it.

Chapter 1

"Inner beauty of Betty Suarez."

Tuesday, September 30, 2008, Dear Journal

My mother always taught me that the real beauty lies within and that is what people truly look for in a person, well my mother died before I turned ten, now I am twenty-three years old, and starting to go by the words of my mother. Still, sometimes I wish to have the great outlooks of my sister Hilda. Again, I don't want to be her, I like who I am, and I know my sister wants best for me as in the past I have heartbroken by men, but now I decided that I need to take charge of my life, focus on my career as starting working at MODE magazine, with the editor in chief Daniel Meade. Even though my sister's asking my new boss out on a date just because he is single and rich, but I promise myself not to get romantically involved with anyone till I find out what I want in life. Thanks for listening to my journal will tell you how my first day went.

After Betty Suarez finished her recent journal entry, her pappi, Ignacio called her down for breakfast, she went down to see her sister Hilda, and her son Justin already eating breakfast then Betty said,

"I see you started breakfast without me."

Then Ignacio pulled out a fresh of pancakes and said, "Don't worry, Miha, I have a fresh plate for you."

"Thank you, pappi," as she kissed on the cheek and got the plate from her father's hands.

Betty then sat down as ate her breakfast there was an awkward silence between Hilda and Betty then Hilda could no longer hold it in as she said,

"So Betty, today is your first day of working at mode, and I was wondering if you have to give any thought to what we talked about ."

Ignacio asked, "Talked about what?"

Betty said, "Nothing, Pappi."

"Nothing, Betty, come on, think just think about it, you and Daniel Meade."

"Who is Daniel Meade?" Ignacio confused

"Betty's new Boss," Justin told Ignacio

"Betty's new single, handsome, rich new boss," Hilda mentioned

Ignacio said, "I do not like the sound of this."

Betty replied, "Nothing to worry, Pappi and Hilda, I haven't even met Mr. Meade yet, and even if I do meet him, I have no interest what so ever of dating him ever."

Hilda said, "Why not, Betty is single, handsome, and rich. He perfect for this family."

"Hilda, if you like him so much, then why don't marry him?"

"Well, I would love to betty, but I am already married to the man I love, Santos. but he is away at war, remember." Hilda told Betty

Betty said, "You remind us every day, Hilda, I want to marry for love not marry for money, that is why got this job to save this family the poor house."

Pappi said, "Betty is right, Hilda, and stop pushing about this whole marriage thing, ok."

"Hey, I wasn't pushing Betty to married the guy I was saying to give him a chance on him," Hilda said

Betty had enough of this conversation, "Ok enough, I have to go to work bye" as gave everyone and hug and a kiss goodbye while giving her sister hug Hilda gave a magazine with Daniel Meade on the cover as Hilda told Betty,

"Please, just give the guy a chance you never know he might find the one."

Then Betty left along with the magazine to head off to her first day of work. While on the Queens subway heading to Manhattan, Betty took a look at the magazine Hilda gave as read on Daniel Meade, and wasn't surprised to read that he one most reliable and notarize bachelors in New York. Then she thought to herself this didn't persuade her one bit to convince Mr. Meade as she was only there to assist at his job and not his love life.