Snitch

Detty Bold and Beauty Chapter 5: Snitch, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Detty fans new chapter I hope you like it as always love reviews to keep them coming and enjoy. And I think every Monday and Thursday I will update :) a new chapter

Chapter 4

"Snitch"

Dear Journal: September 30th, 2008

Hey Journal well I am on my lunch break I have nothing better to do. Journal these past few working at MODE have been draining me, I mean people don't respect me here my boss Daniel Meade, I mean is he just been helpful to me because his father hired me, but he is giving lame chores to do, and I am not one bit involved with him working his first issue of MODE. I wasn't hired to be a maid for Daniel Meade was to hired to help with his job, and I think he is not taking me seriously. I have to come up with something to show Daniel that I am more than just being the assistant that gets him coffee and bagel. I will explain what Betty Suarez can do.

Write to you later,

Betty

After lunch, Betty headed back to her office, as she saw Daniel was phone she needed to

Speak to him about her duties as his assistant. So trying not to disturb him Betty walked into his office, then Betty could hear Daniel's conversation and wasn't to advertizer or a photographer, but a woman named "Sweet Bottom" as Daniel was telling how cute her bottom was then Daniel turned he chair as he said,

"Yeah, don't worry, sweet bottom, I will make sure. " then Daniel saw Betty in front of his desk.

Daniel sighed as finished with, "Listen, sweet bottom, I gotta go work. Bye" then Daniel hanged up, and then Daniel and Betty shared this awkward silence as then Daniel asked,

"What is it? Betty?"

"Oh, I am sorry, Daniel, but um I need to talk to you."

Daniel getting ready to head off as he said, "I can it wait, Betty?"

"No, it can't Daniel um listen your father didn't hire me to be your slave, he hired me to help with the magazine."

Daniel didn't care what Betty had said as started walking off as Betty followed him he told Betty,

"Betty, I know you want to help, I but I don't need your help, ok I am doing just fine handling this magazine, now if excuse I have a date to go to."

As Daniel and Betty walked out together, they were stopped by Bradford as he asked,

"Where are you heading off to."

Daniel lied, "Well, I was heading to meeting with one of the advertisers, right, Betty."

Bradford turned to Betty asked, "Is that true, Betty?"

Betty couldn't tell a lie, and she wasn't going to start now, "No, sir, Daniel was going to go out a date with some girl named Sweet bottom."

Daniel growled, "Damn it, Betty."

"I'm sorry, Daniel."

Bradford said, "Betty, there is no need for apologies, and thank you for telling me the truth, Daniel, call off your date, because you and betty are working late to make sure your first issue goes out without a hitch, and that you are ready for the first photoshoot for the front page. Well, two, you better get work; see you at the shoot tomorrow."

After Bradford left Betty turned to Daniel as he didn't at look at her Betty knew he was upset with her telling on him but, she had to so Betty told Daniel,

"Daniel, I am sorry, but I couldn't lie to your father, I am not a good liar, and I will never lie for anyone or to anyone, and I hope you understand that."

Daniel still says nothing and didn't give her one glance Betty hated it. She asked, "Daniel. Please look at me and say something."

Daniel sighed and said, "Betty, you are a snitch, you are under my father's payroll not mine, but if he says we should and stay your work that is what we'll do but Betty, I suggest that you let me do my job as you do yours, now go call "Sweet bottom" and tell her I will be canceling our date because of my big mouth of an assistant."

Then Daniel stormed off and slammed the door shut, and Betty knew this would long horrible night for the both of them.