The morning after

Detty Bold and Beauty Chapter 21: The morning after, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Hey, detty fans a new chapter I hope that last episode was great, and I hope it stuck in your head because this chapter might cause you pain maybe the next few chapters will be hard for you to read, and I have dementia. and I need your guys to help I will tell after having read the episode, but as always, please read, review and enjoy

Chapter 20

"The Morning After"

Daniel woke up to see Betty sleeping peacefully across from him; the early morning rays filtered in through the partially drawn curtains, bathing the room in a soft glow. Daniel Watching her sleep, Daniel couldn't even begin to fathom how amazing the previous night had been. He felt lucky to be in love with a woman like Betty and lying here with her now. Betty slowly began to stir, her deep, brown eyes opening.

"Good Morning Beautiful," Daniel smiled lazily.

Betty's eyes widened in shock as she took in her surroundings; the events of last night flooding back to her.

"Oh my god," She covered her mouth with a sheet, "oh my god," she repeated like a mantra.

Daniel chuckled.

"Good morning to you too."

"Good morning," Betty said, her voice slightly muffled by the bedsheet.

"Why are you covering your mouth?" Daniel asked curiously.

"Bad morning breath," Betty replied.

"Oh, I see," Daniel said quickly, not caring in the slightest. "So, how are you feeling?"

Betty sighed.

"Umm...good, pretty good," She paused awkwardly, "So where do we go from here?"

Daniel reached to play with a lock of her hair gently.

"Let's start with breakfast and then take it from there. Sound good?" He suggested.

"Sounds great," Betty replied.

"Good." Daniel pulled the cover back slightly from Betty's mouth and gave her a soft kiss.

"I'll let you get dressed, and when you're ready, breakfast will be ready," Daniel said, slipping out of bed and putting on a robe.

Betty sat up, carefully covering herself with the bedsheet.

"Thank you, Daniel."

Daniel smiled and moved to sit on the bed in front of Betty. He leaned in, giving her another kiss.

"No. Thank you, Betty."

DBDBDBDBDBD

Daniel was making scrambled eggs, humming, and dancing to the tune of "Let's stay together." The toast popped, and Daniel moved to fetch the slices when he heard soft giggling. Betty was standing at the kitchen counter.

"Do you always do that while making breakfast?" She said, an amused smile tugging at her lips.

Daniel chuckled as he grabbed the toast and went back to flipping the eggs.

"No, I don't. You have good timing," Daniel continued, dumping the scrambled eggs unceremoniously on to two plates, "breakfast is just about made."

"Great, it smells excellent," Betty said appreciatively.

Within a few minutes, Daniel finished fixing their plates, and he and Betty settled down to eat. There was a silence that was just slightly awkward as they finished their breakfast; the memory of the previous night still fresh in both their minds. Betty didn't know where to go from here with Daniel. Being with him last night had been fantastic. And she did care for him, and she liked him. She wanted him a lot. But whether she was in love with him was a different story. Their night together still seemed like a dream, and Betty wasn't sure of anything. Everything was going too fast for her.