"And there she was."

Detty Bold and Beauty Chapter 9: There she was, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Hey, detty fans new chapter is up, and yes, it the day of the ball now this ball will last for two chapters, which will have a lot of Detty sweetness and drama for you. Keep reviewing and enjoy as always :) The New episode will be by Monday.

Chapter 8

"And there she was."

It 8:00 pm sharp on Daniel's watch as people started making their way into the ballroom. The was still no sign of Betty and was about to start the presentation soon. Daniel hoping for a little more time it was already too late when Bradford came from behind him and asked,

"Ready, Son"

"Yeah, did you see Betty yet?"

"Daniel, for the tenth time, no, but I am sure will come in during your presentation. Now come on" Bradford said as lead him to the front of the stage then grabbing as microphone he said to the quests,

"Excuse me, fellow guests me, my son Daniel are happy to have you here to present to you the new fresh face of MODE, and without further ado, I give it to my son Daniel Meade as he shows you want this "new' MODE has to offer."

The guests clapped in Daniel's honor as Daniel grabbed the microphone and said the following,

"Thank you, dad, for introduction, and thank all of you for coming, forgive me. I am a bit nervous."

Daniel chuckles as the quests did the same, then continued, "I am honor to take the place of my sister Alexis as Editor in Chief of MODE, and promised her I would give my all to this magazine as just she did. So what will this new MODE offer, let's break it down in letters will be we, M: Modern, MODE will show modern-day fashion. This will offer the modern-day men and women can be caught up in the last fashion under their budget. O: Outrageous, yes, not just have the modern fashion but also show the Outrageous fashions that people will brag about among the streets. D: Determine, I am determined to make sure that this magazine will live up to the standards of the fashion world, E: Extraordinary, this will MODE will be Extraordinary, and . . . and..."

Daniel was just about to finish his speech. Still, he couldn't as he was lost for words as he her saw, Betty, there she was amazingly beautiful in that channel golden lace dress that covered her shoulders and went to her toes. Her hair, my god her hair, it looked smooth, shiny, and straight that it went down to her shoulders, Daniel was speechless it was like he was looking at totally a different woman, but it was Betty, how could Daniel tel? Well, it was because she had pinned a daisy in her hair, and she was wearing her flashy red glasses.

Daniel and Betty shared a smile, Bradford not sure what was wrong with his son as he tries to snap his son back to reality,

"Daniel"

"Hmm oh sorry ladies and Gentlemen and before I present to you my new cover of this month issue of MODE, they're a few people I would love to thank, my father and Alexis on getting his colossal honor and responsibility, my mother giving the support and just being there for me and Also, I want to thank one more person who has just arrived who inspired this fantastic cover that you are about to see, that my assistant Betty Suarez, thank you, "

Betty blushing as she was watching Daniel presented the cover,

Daniel proceeds "And now ladies and gentleman without further ado, the new fresh face of MODE Magazine, then with him and his father unveil the cover Betty design and the guests were so they applauding and cheer and press shooting their cameras, even though love getting all the attention, his attention was centered to one person Betty.