"Learning a thing or two"

Detty Bold and Beauty Chapter 4: Learning a thing or two, an ugly betty fanfic | FanFiction

Hey, detty fans, a new chapter is up, and I hope you like reading the Pride and Prejudice side of Detty. Thanks for the reviews and criticisms keep coming and please continue reading

Most importantly Enjoy :)

Chapter 3

"Learning a thing or two."

Daniel was still wondering what his father had up his sleeve. Looking into his father's eyes, he could tell he was bluffing, and Daniel made him call him on it.

"Dad, please just save the trouble and admit you are bluffing and tell me where Heather is hiding."

Bradford shook his head in disappointment. Daniel didn't care for the look of disappointment he was given, but then heard a female voice say,

"Excuse me."

Both Daniel and Bradford turn to see a woman dress up in hideous poncho then Daniel said,

"Excuse me are here you here for the before and after a shoot."

Betty giggled, "No, I am Betty Suarez, I am looking for Daniel Meade?"

Then Bradford came toward Betty as he said, "Why hello, Betty, I am Mr. Bradford Meade, Owner of Meade publications, we spoke over the phone."

Betty shaking Bradford Meade's hand, "Aww, yes, Nice to meet Mr. Meade, I am glad you gave me such an opportunity."

Daniel confused and bewildered as said, "Wait, hold on, Rewind, what is going on here. Dad, who is this?"

Bradford chuckled as he pulled Betty toward face to face with Daniel and said, "Daniel, meet your new assistance, Betty Suarez." Then turned to Betty and said, "Betty, meet my son Daniel Meade."

Betty smiled at Daniel as she put out her hand, "Hello, Mr. Daniel Meade, I am Betty Suarez."

Daniel didn't shake Betty's hand as told her this, "Miss. Suarez?"

"Please call me, Betty," Betty said

Daniel didn't listen as continued, "Miss. Suarez, I don't know what my father told you but, this is just a big mistake, you see I already have an assistant, an assistant that fits my standards."

Betty sighed, "I see well, I am sorry Mr. Daniel Meade, but your father hired, not you, and I know I might not compare to your other assistants, but I assure you that I am hardworking and that I will treat you with respect as long, so you show the same to me."

Bradford impressed, but Daniel was not so pleased, "Dad, you can't be serious about hiring this woman as my assistant, I mean just looked at her"

Betty hurt by Daniel's harsh words almost made her, but Bradford insists she stays as he told her.

"Betty, please forgive for my son's rudeness, but can you give my son and me a moment."

"Yes, of course, Mr. Meade."

Then Bradford tuned to his giving him the eye he yelled, "Daniel, we need to talk now!"

Daniel and Bradford aside from Betty into Daniel's office as Bradford hit his son on the back of his head, then Daniel yelled,

"Ow, What that was for?"

Bradford yelled, "For being a prick, no, you had no right to treat Betty like that, Now go and apologize."

Daniel shook his head, "No."

Bradford then said, "Daniel, I didn't make myself clear, apologies, or I will take one-third of MEADE and give it to Betty,"

"You won't dare" Daniel hisses

Bradford showing a smirk as he wasn't bluffing, not one bit, and he told Daniel, "Really, watch me" Then Bradford called out, "Betty!"

Daniel then realizes his Father was indeed not bluffing, so Daniel yelled, "Dad wait! Fine, I will apologize to Betty."

Bradford said, "Good, oh, and if tried to fire her, You'll be the one fired. Do you understand?"

Daniel asked, "Why are you doing to this to me, Dad?"

Bradford walked toward his son as he put his hand on Daniel's shoulder and told him, "I am doing this because I love you, son, and you need to learn responsibility, and I am sure that you'll learn a thing or two from Betty."

Daniel sighed as he walked out of his office and back to Betty and said, "Betty."

"Yes, Mr. Daniel Meade"

"Please call me Daniel."

"Ok, Daniel," Betty said.

"I am sorry about before and." Daniel then put his hand in front. Betty said, "It is nice to meet you."

Betty smiled as she was impressed to see Daniel Meade being beautiful as she took his hand and shook then said, "Nice to meet you too."

While Daniel and Betty shook his Bradford stood right the middle of them and said,

"Great, I am sure you two will make a great team."