Chapter 1

WARNING: This chapter is a little PG13. Skip over the flashback if you're sensitive to 'Juicy' things.

Aphmau

I stood there in horror as I gripped the door's handle tighter.

"A-Aaron... Why..?" I managed to say-  only a little louder than a whisper as tears streamed down my face.

"Aph, Babe, please! Let me explain!"

"What is there to explain Aaron!?" I yelled, trying to hold back my tears.

"Babe, I-" I cut him off.

"Don't say anything! That's it, we're through!" I yelled at him as I ran out the door.

"Baby! Don't be like that!" I heard him yell after me.

Keep it together Aph. You can cry when you get home- or wherever you're going.

Hi. I'm Aphmau Marine Phoenix, the most 'lucky' girl in the world.

Well, until now at least.

You're probably wondering what happened. Well, I'll explain everything.

Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still feel really bad about the fight Aaron and I had this morning. We don't fight often, but when we do it's never pretty.

To apologize to him, I'm gonna make his favorite dinner. I'll invite him over so he can actually eat it.

Aaron and I had been talking about moving in together, but nothing is set in stone as of now.

I was about to get out my keys when I noticed the door was unlocked.

Ugh. 

Kawaii Chan or Katelyn must have left it unlocked again. Oh well.

I pushed the door open as I called Kawaii Chan and Katelyn's names.

"KC, Katelyn, I'm back!" I yelled with no response.

Strange.

There're usually home by now. I mean it's past 9.

I might as well get some work done or at least do something productive.

As I walked upstairs I saw one of Kawaii Chan's bras by her door.

That's weird.

Maybe she dropped it when she was putting up her laundry.

"Keep ~~~~~~~~~~~" I couldn't hear anything other than that.

Wait, is someone in KC's room?

She usually keeps it open, and she didn't respond when I called her name.

I reached for the handle as I slowly opened the door.

"Kawaii Cha-" I stopped as the air left my lungs.

This is not happening.

W-What!?

They didn't hear me... b-but..

Aaron and Kawaii Chan were making out on her bed.

I looked around the room and their clothes were in a trail from the door leading up to KC's bed.

One of my best friends were making out with my boyfriend... AT MY OWN HOUSE!

Sure KC and Katelyn are my roommates but... THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!

"W-Why!?" I practically yelled while witnessing this horrifying site.

"A-APHMAU SENPI! W-W-W... I-ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kawaii Chan quickly said.

"A-Aaron... Why..?" I managed to say a little louder than a whisper as tears streamed down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time

And that's what happened.

As I was running I could see Zane's house in the distance.

I should go there. Zane always knows how to make me feel better.

A few months ago he gave me a spare key to his house knowing that he would lose his eventually. He said I could use it to get into his house any time, but I'm not gonna barge in.

I ran up the stairs to his house and furiously knocked on his door. By the time he opened it my face was so red from the tears, and fresh ones took the place of the old ones in a matter if seconds.

"Aphmau? Aph! What happened to you!? Come in, tell me everything." He said as he opened the door wider for me.

"O-Okay..." I said through my tears as he shut the door behind me.

Ayeeee! This is not my typical book. This was actually requested by  . I hope you enjoyed it, and another chapter will come out soon!

Also, I would love if you guys sent me fanart. I will be showing fanart on each chapter, and who knows? You might see your art!

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~

Word count: 676 ♡