How Do I Say This..?

PLEASE READ: Aye guys. I just wanted to do a quick announcement before I start this extra. I will be doing a challange of some sort that will be open until 12pm of July 5th. I'm starting to run out of ideas for extras in this story, so whoever can comment pineapple in this chapter first will get to choose what happens in an extra. I still have a few extras in mind, including the extra that was suggested to me by the last contest winner. That's all for now. Enjoy this chapter! ~~

Aphmau

I let out a deep breath while getting out of the car.

"You ready for this?" Zane asked while offering me his hand.

I smiled while gladly accepting it.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

It's been a month since Zane and I's honeymoon and we still haven't told anyone about the baby.

We figured it's about time we told everyone because it's getting really hard to hide the fact that I'm pregnant.

We can't keep blaming it on me getting fat.

I continued to walk up the steps to my house.

We've decided to tell her first.

As we reached the door, I looked over at Zane to make sure he was ready for this.

He gave me a nod as I quietly knocked on the door.

A few moments later a familiar face appeared in the doorway.

"AHHH! Mejia! It's been forever since I've seen you! How was your honeymoon!? Come in, come in! Tell me about everything!" She practically yelled.

I giggled while dragging Zane into the house.

Maybe this will be easier than I thought it would.

We all sat down in the living room as I prepared what I was going to say.

"So, let's start with you honeymoon," my mom exclaimed. "How was it? Tell me everything!"

I nervously looked over at Zane, and then back to my mom.

"Wellll... it was the best three months of my life!" I started.

"Oooo! Tell me everything! And dont leave out any details!" She yelled in excitement.

"Heh.. okay, uh, well we arrived about four months ago, as you know, and the first thing we did was get to our room. It was a beautiful honeymoon suite that had a balcony which overlooked the ocean. It was a gorgeous view." I stated.

About a half hour later we had finished explaining the honeymoon.

Zane reached for my hand, which I gladly excepted, and squeezed about as hard as I could to release some nerves.

"A-and that's pretty much it..." I began nervously.

"Mejia! That sounds like a fantastic honeymoon! I'm so happy for you!" She stated while wiping a tear from her eye.

"Yes, it was. But mom.. there's one more thing we would like to tell you." I said while looking over a Zane.

"Mm? Oh, of course! Tell me anything you'd like!" She encouraged.

"Well... Zane and I... I'm... I mean... well..." I continuously stuttered.

Zane pulled me into a hug.

"You've got this Aph.. there's no need to worry. Take your time." He whispered as he released me.

I took a few breaths before continuing. "Mom. Your going to be a grandmother."

She froze.

"M-Mejia.... I think I misheard you. For a second I thought you were saying you were pregnant-" I cut her off with a smile.

"Mother, I'm not kidding. You're going to be a grandmother!" I exclaimed.

"AHHHH! IM GONNA BE A GRANDMAAAAA! MY LITTLE GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP! ¡GRACIAS SEÑOR POR DARLE A MI MEJIA ESTE REGALO! ¡IM VAYA A SER UNA ABUELA! AH!" She ranted while hugging me.

I grinned.

She's such a great mom.

Ayeeee! It's Jayden. I'm so sorry I took forever to upload. I finally have an upload schedule, so if you're curious you can check out my bio. I will now but uploading weekly on this story.... that is until I've run out of extras to write.

That's all for now~~~~~

Jayden~•~•~•~•

Word count: 667 ♡