Chapter 3

Aphmau

Wow.

Katelyn packed like my ENTIRE wardrobe!

How did she fit everything in here!?

I don't have time to worry about that.

Right now I need to worry about what I'm gonna wear!

The best way to choose an outfit is to take everything out and look over them carefully.

Hmmm.

This might take a while.

~~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~~~~

Aha! I finally found the perfect outfit.

That only took about an hour.

A new record!

I should probably put this on.

It's a sleeveless, purple, low cut blouse, some shorts, and convers.

I should probably go out now.

I've kept Zane waiting long enough.

I packed up the rest of my belongings, and walked out the bathroom door.

"Hey Zane." I greeted as I walked over to him.

"Took ya long enough!" He exclaimed while turning to face me.

"So. What do you want to do today?" I asked while taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"Hmm? I dunno. I'm cool with whatever." He replied turning his attention back to me.

"Zaneee! You decide. We both know I'm not good at making decisions." I exaggerated as I slumped my shoulders.

"Fine. We could go to the park if you'd like." He suggested as he shrugged.

"Sounds great! Let's go!" I exlaimed as I rushed towards the door, beckoning him to follow.

"Geez. Someone's exited." He stated as he joined me at the front door.

"I'm just exited to get some fresh air." I said while trying to calm myself.

I absolutely LOVE the park!

I used to take Celestia here everyday. That us until Aaron and I started dating. Then he started to take Celestia on walks instead of me.

Ugh.

I used to love that name and now I can't stand it.

Why would he do something like that!?

We'd been dating for almost 3 years!

He asked me out on my 21st birthday. He's always hated people who had sex before marriage. I wonder if he was just saying that, or of there's something that I'm just not aware of.

For today I'm gonna look past that. Nothing is getting in the way of me and the park.

"We're here." Zane said as I broke my train of thought.

"Right!" I exclaimed as I unbuckeled my seatbelt and raced towards the park.

I inhaled deeply as the fresh wind brushed over me as if I were one of the leafs on a tree.

"Why do you love the park so much?" I heard Zane ask as he chuckled.

"I'll show you!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to some of my favorite places.

I brought him to the lake and we just stood there for a bit.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked, not moving my gaze from the water.

"Not as beautiful as you..." He mumbled.

D-Did He just call me beautiful!?

A light blush spreads across my face.

"W-What did you say?" I asked turning to face him.

"I-I said it's beautiful! Y-Yeah!" He shouted quickly.

"Okay.." I replied returning my gaze to the water.

My blush deepened as I realized that I was still holding his hand.

Since I had grabbed it, our fingers hand somehow intertwined...

I didn't even realize that until just now...

Ugh! What is this feeling! And why won't I let go of his hand!?

Instead of wanting to unwind my hand from his, I'm wanting to move closer to him.

This is a new and very strange feeling.

Aye! Hope you enjoyed the 3rd chapter of dis new book! Shout out to  for making sure this book happenes as quick as it is.

For now that's all.

Jayden ~•~•~

Word count: 621 ♡