Chapter 10

Aaron

Aphmau was telling me why she was with Zane, but I wasn't really paying attention.

The only words I needed to look out for are Aaron and boyfriend. Other than that I can secretly look at the eye candy displayed on her chest.

If only she were as desperate as Kawaii Chan.

She'll come around eventually.

I scooted closer to her, my eyes moved to her lips.

It's odd. I haven't known her to wear such revealing cloths. Maybe Zane bought it for her in hopes that she'd wear it for him.

Or maybe she bought it because she IS as desperate as Kawaii Chan.

Only one way to find out.

When I was close enough to her I embraced her. I pulled her into my body and planted my lips on here.

I forgot that she was such a good kisser.

This is pure gold.

Strange.

She tried to fight against it.

I'm not letting her go now, not when she already this close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau

"So I've just been wondering why you would cheat on me." I finished as I looked at him.

He had scooted closer to me again.

Creep.

I could tell he was staring at my chest.

Again, Creep.

Since when did he become such a perverted casinova?

I was about to say something with he pulled me into his chest and slammed his face as against mine.

I had forgotten what kissing him felt like.

It was different but familiar.

I then snapped back into reality and then began to struggle.

What the heck was he doing this for!?

I felt his hand go up my shirt- DA heck!

Nononono!

Where's Zane!

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice shout. "Let go of her now!"

His grip on me loosened a bit, but not enough for me to break free.

"Oh Yeah? Why should I!?" He yelled back at Zane.

Where's the man I once loved... i know he's in there somewhere...

Maybe

"She's obviously not enjoying that!" He yelled with anger in his voice.

"She will pretty soon!" He replied resuming what he was doing as if Zane wasn't there.

His hand went further up my shirt, but the Zane punched him off of me.

I scrambled to my feet and backed away quickly.

"Come on Aphmau!" Zane shouted as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car.

I looked back and saw Katelyn beating up Aaron. She must have seen what he did.

Zane and I quickly buckled up and drove back home.

We pulled into the driveway and Zane stopped the car we were in the garage.

"Aphmau are you okay?" Zane said with concern decedent in his voice as he placed his hand on mine.

"I-I.... I just... I don't..." I tried to form sentences but couldn't find the words.

I placed my free hand over my chest, covering it.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Breathe. Your safe." He looked at me and ran his hand through my hair.

A light blush appeared on my face as his skinmade contact with mine.

He had such a comfortable aura. I felt so safe with him.

"Zane, if you hadn't been there... I don't know what would have happened. Thank you so so much. I-I don't know what happened to him.. He was so kind.. now... well, you saw." I said, while still trying to calm myself.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

I have this feeling in my gut...

Ughhh My emotions are messing with me!

I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him..

I mean he did save me... Maybe I can give into my feelings ONCE.... but should I?

Before I knew what was happening, I leaned in closer to him, and brought my face up to his.

It was almost instinct.

Before either of us knew what was happening, I pulled his mask off of his face and pushed my lips onto his.

I closer my eyes and he widened his, but soon mirrored my actions.

He embraced me as our lips remained in contact, and we just sat like that for a while.

We then had to split apart for air, and then I just studied his face.

"Aphmau.." He started, but I cut him off.

"I-I-I-I' m so so sorry! I have no idea what came over me I just... I I... you just.... I don't know I .. I-I-I-" I was stopped by Zane's lips crashing into mine.

A bright blush spread over my face.

"I like you Aphmau. And not just as a friend. I understand if you can't return those feelings for me but-" I cut him off this time.

"I love you Zane. You've always been here for me, and I know I can always count on you." I said as I looked him in the eyes and my blush expanded.

'W-Will you go out with me?" He asked with hope displayed on his face.

"Are you kidding? Of course!" I exclaimed as he brought me in for another kiss.

Ayeeeee! So sorry this chapter is long. I got a bit carried away. Also I'm tired so ima sleep now. It is 2:25 am. Fanfics have take over my life...

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 884 ♡