Chapter 33

Aphmau

After a few minutes, we finally broke the kiss for air.

I was kinda disappointed when it ended, but I guess we do need air.

(Jerza 4 life... Don't ask xD)

"L-Laurence-" He cut me off.

"I-I-I am so sorry Aphmau! I-I have no idea what came over me! I just-" It was my turn to cut him off.

"N-No! I-I mean i-it's okay... I.. kinda l-...liked it..." I mumbled dreamily.

He blushed.

"R-Really!?" He asked hopefully.

I nodded my head and offered him a smile.

He gladly returned it.

We just stood there for a few minutes, staring into each others eyes.

"Even if we don't end up together," He started. "I will always love you. I would wait for you forever if I had to."

R-Really..? 

H-He would do that? ....for me?

He blushed again.

"S-So... W-Why didn't you give Garroth a chance? N-Not that I mind, i'm just.. curious." He asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Uh.. W-Well.." I started.

I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes.

I reopened them and took a deep breath.

"W-Well.. G-Garroth came over and we just watched a movie. H-He then h-he kissed me." I admitted while looking at the floor.

His eyes widened.

"I-I see he finally confessed to you.. So why didn't you give him a chance?" He asked with a confused expression on his face.

I looked up back at him, but quickly covered my face when I realized I was crying.

This is not going how I expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurence

Aphmau looked up at me with her beautiful face.

My eyes widened.

Wait- Is she.. CRYING!?

D-Did I say something!? Do something?!

I hope not..

She quickly hid her face as more tears fell.

I scooted over to her and embarrassed her into a hug.

She melted into it and continued to cry.

"G-Garroth.. h-he said he wouldn't wait for me..." She stated.

My eyes widened.

WHAT!?

"T-That's exactly what my dad said to me when my parents got a divorce.. He said I had to chose between him and my mom, and if I didn't decide, he would just leave without me.... T-There is no way I can give Garroth a chance.. Not after that!" She whisper-yelled as she continued to sob into my chest.

(Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jaeger! ..... Sorry, I'm just listening to my battle cry... ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!)

"Aph I- ... I'm so sorry..." I whispered softly. 

An idea popped into my mind.

"I'll talk to Garroth. He needs to know he made you cry..." I said as a smirk appeared on my face.

She wiped her tears. "Y-You'd do that..? For me?"

I smiled. "I would do anything for you."

She blushed at this.

"Now, lets stop talking about losers like Garroth and your dad, and lets enjoy the time we have together."

She smiled at this.

"I like that idea."

AYEEEEE! I'M BACK! Sorry for the wait.. been busy with life. Okay that's a lie.. I'm currently rewatching Attack On Titan. Fun fact: AOT was the first anime I ever saw. I first watched it in 2nd grade... hence my messed up brain xD

That's all I've got for now ~

Jayden~•~•~•~•

Word count: 571