Chapter 6

Aphmau

"Zane.. I-I don't know how to say this... I-I love you!" I yelled softly, clearly embarrassed.

"Aph I.. I love you too." I heard him say as he lifted my chin and brought his lips to mine.

His lips are so soft, almost the feeling of a pillow.

Wait...

Wakes up

*kissing pillow*

I slowly open my eyes and I see a pillow staring me in the face.

"Ah!" I screamed as I realized I was making out with a pillow.

"I-It was just a dream... W-Why would I dream THAT about HIM! His lips on mine felt lik- Ew ew ew! Pull yourself together woman!" I soon realized I was talking aloud.

"Are you okay Aphmau?" I heard Zane's familiar voice say as his figure appeared in the doorway.

"Eep! Y-Yeah! I'm okay! Just had a strange dream... that's all." I answered quickly.

Oh gosh that's so embarrassing...

How long had he been there!?

Ughhh! Keep it together!

Why do I all of a sudden feel this way around him!

I didn't used to have these feelings! It's so new and strange for me. I'm still not fully over what Aaron did yet, so how am I so calm and collected around Zane!?

Okay Aphmau... your not collected around him, and lets be honest. When are you REALLY calm.

That's what I thought.

I would use the phrase 'giddy' NOT 'calm and collected'.

If you're gonna doubt yourself at least do it right.

Geez.

I still need to investigate if I really have feelings for Zane, or if I'm just still scrambled after what happened with Aaron.

*buzz buzz*

I picked up my phone and unlocked it.

A new message from Kawaii Chan!?

What could she want?

'Hey Aphmau Senpi. Kawaii Chan is so so sorry for what she did to you. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I do have some bad / good news for you. Kawaii Chan is pregnant with Aaron Senpi's baby. That is the bad news. However the good news might be better. You're going to be its aunt! You've been Kawaii Chan's friend for all of these years and is always there for me. Also I'm sure you and Aaron have done the making babies process before so it's kinda yours. Kinda. All this to say Kawaii Chan is so so sorry. Please forgive Kawaii Chan. Chao!'

Kawaii Chan is pregnant with Aarons baby.

That means this wasn't the first time.

She wouldn't have been able to find out this early if it was their first time.

That means Aarons been cheating on me longer than I thought.

'Hey KC. For starters, congratulations on your baby. Second, Aaron and I never did the making babies process. We wanted to wait until after marriage. Third, how long have you and Aaron been hooking up? You wouldn't have been able to find out you were pregnant that soon. I would like answers. I think I deserve SOME information after all that's been done.'

I slumped into the bed.

Aaron had to have been cheating on me for at least a month.

I need to talk to someone... anyone.

A few tears escaped from my eyes as I fought to hold them back.

I then gave up and began to silently sob to myself.

"Hey aph what do you want for lun- Aphmau!? Are you okay? What's wrong!" The questions came naturally as he inherently sat down next to me.

"I-I.. Kawaii.... baby.... A-Aaron just... I just..." I tried to form words but the tears kept coming.

"Shhhh.. it's okay, its okay." He started as I felt his arm wrap around me. I turned to face him just in time to see a slight blush form across his face.

"What exactly happened?" He asked sympathetically.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply a few times before starting. "I-I just got a message from Kawaii Chan that she was pregnant."

"I caught her and Aaron 3 days ago, and no one can find out their pregnant that soon. This obviously means that this isn't the first time he's cheated on me." I continued.

I could see sympathy all over Zane's face.

"Aph, I'm so sorry this happened to you." He said as he pulled me close and wrapped me into a full on hug.

A heavy blush spread across my face.

I am so glad he can't see my face right now.

I just allowed myself to sink into his embrace.

He is so warm. I never want to leave this position.

I rested my head on his chest and be tensed up a bit.

I don't think that was uncomfortable for him, but I think it caught him off guard.

"Thanks for always being here for me. I know I can always count on you." I murmmered into his chest.

He rested his chin on my head as he replied. "I've said this before, and I'll gladly say it again. You're my best friend and I would always do anything for you. You're my light in this world."

My blush just deepened.

Ah! Why are my feelings so crazy right now!

Aye! Hope you all are having a fabulous evening. I'm going to try to update this story as much as possible tonight, but ya never know.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 897 ♡