Chapter 20

Dante o0o (New pov~~~)

"Hey bro, uh, why is Kawaii Chan here crying? And.. WHO'S BABY IS THAT!?" I asked- no more like yelled out of shock.

"Oh, hey. Follow me." Garroth replied as we walked into the kitchen.

"So, long story short Aaron cheated on Aphmau with KC, and got her pregnant. KC had the child, and then Aaron left her." He explained as my eyes widened.

A lot had happened while Travis and I went to that convention.

(And no, I don't mean as a couple. GAWSH. You try to add in a reason why Dante and Travis were not in the book til now and this is the reaction I get. FANGIRLS, stawp it xD. They be friends, and friends only in this book. I'm ranting again...)

"..wow" I managed to get out as I glanced back at KC.

So that's why Laurance is holding a baby.

That little jerk... how could Aaron do such a thing to those girls!?

And now he's abandoned KC AND his own baby!

That's messed up!

I walked over to where KC was sitting and sat down next to her.

"Hey Kawaii Chan." I greeted I'm a concerned voice.

She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

I don't know why, but it pains me to see her like this.

It actually hurts my heart...

"H-Hi Dante Kun..." She said between sobs.

"Are you okay?" I asked, immedently regretting it.

I mentally face palmed.

No crap, she's obviously not okay!

"N-No.." she answered saddly.

I suddenly had the urge to put my arm around her- to comfort her, to tell her that every thing was going to be okay.

I was so close to doing it, but restrained myself.

The chick had just been through so much, and we had never been supper close.

I don't want to scare her.

"That was a dumb question- I-I'm sorry KC. You didn't deserve this..." I started but she jerked her head towards me.

"No, you're wrong! I DID deserve this! K-K-Kawaii Chan was so bad to Aphmau Senpi, and she has been nothing but nice to Kawaii Chan! I deserve every part of this- every heartbreak and ounce of pain, Kawaii Chan deserves it!" She yelled as tears poured more violently.

"STOP." I started as shock appeared over her face. "Just because what you did was wrong, doesn't mean you deserve ANY of this."

She started at me as I continued.

"Aaron minipulated you into thinking this is what you wanted. You and I BOTH know that's false. NO ONE deserves to be abandoned with a newborn. Aaron has become a crooked man. The choices that you've made do not define you." I continued as the tears speed up again.

"I know you are so much more than that. You need to talk to Aphmau. Make it clear that you're sorry. She'll accept that. You and I both know that she's not the type of person to hold grudges."

She brought her knees up to her chest as she hugged them tight.

"H-How can D-D-Dante Kun be sure?"

"Heh." I chuckled. "Easy. You know what you did was wrong, right?" I asked.

"O-Of Course!" She answered immedently.

"Are you truly sorry for what you've done?" I asked again while tilting my head a little.

"Obviously! W-Why is Dante Kun asking Kawaii Chan such silly questions?" She asked as she raised her head to meet my gaze.

"Then you're sincere. People can tell when someone actually means something or not. Aphmau will forgive you if you are sincere." I assured as her face lit up.

"Does Dante Kun really think so?" She asked as tear stopped falling.

"I know so." I said sweetly as I gave her a warm smile.

She returned it as she embraced me into a huge hug.

I was surprised at first, but quickly returned it.

A light blush spread across my face.

Oh my irene am I actually blushing!?

I haven't truly blushed in years!

D-Do I lik- nah.

I couldn't... could I.. ?

"Thank you so much Dante Kun!" She smiled as she pulled away from the hug.

"Anytime. If you ever need help with anything, or just need someone to talk to, I'm here." I offered as I gave her another smile.

I could have sworn I saw a blush spread across her face.

"K-Kawaii Chan will remember that." She replied as she got up. "Kawaii Chan is going to go make cookies for Aphmau Senpi to go along with her apology. Thank you so much Dante Kun!" She exclaimed as she took her baby from laurance and left the house.

"Soooo~" Laurance started in a flirtatious voice. "You and Kawaii Chan eh~"

I felt heat rise to my face.

"W-WHAT!?" I yelled out of shock.

"I saw you blushen' while you were talking to her~ Plus, that was one of the first times I've ever seen you talk to her, and you did it so naturally. You guys must be secret lovers or something." He smirked as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Dude, she was sad. I just tried to cheer her up." I assured as I got up and headed towards my room.

"Suuuure~" I heard him call as I slammed my door.

Geez, he can be so annoying sometimes.

But... is he right..?

Could I be falling for Kawaii Chan?

Ayeee! It's Jayden! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I've just been busy with school, and life in general. I want to hear from you guys, should I make KC and Dante a thing in this book, or nah. You decide. I'm actually gonna be asking you guys some questions on the A/N s that determine what will happen in the book, so watch out for those.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 990 ♡