Chapter 28

I dunno why, but I'm kinda in that type of mood, so this chapter is gonna be about Aaron being the player he is.  Also, HEED THIS WARNING! Dis chapter be dirty cause Author~Sama has no freakin control over her dirty mind. My apologies.

Aaron

Hmmm.

I miss the ladies.

Every since I ended things with KC, I've felt a ever-expanding gap form in my heart.

I miss being a player.

"That's it!" I shouted to no one in particular as I opened the door to my room.

I can easily get a new 'toy' while I'm waiting for Aphmau to come to her scenes.

Is there anyone- or anyone's- that would be easy prey?

Let's see..

Michi.

The hot doctor I met when KC was giving birth.

Pretty much any girl I meet.

Ok, I start by hooking up with the doctor, then I'll go to Michi, and if Aphmau isn't mine by then I'll just pick up some more.

The doctor called me when she asked me to come to the hospital for Emma's birth, so I can just use that number.

*Ring....Rin-*

"Hello?" I heard a feminine voice answer.

I smirked.

"Hey, this is Aaron Liken from the hospital. I'm the ex- spouse of Kawaii Chan. You were her doctor for the birth of Emma." I reminded in a flirtatious voice. "Remember me?~"

She giggled. "Who could forget a hunk like you~"

"No one~" I replied.

"So, why'd ya call me so late~" She asked innocently.

I chuckled dryly. "Heh. I just wanted to know if you'd come over. Ya know, we could get to know each other a lil' better, and maybe magic will happen~" 

"Of course~ Just give me your address and name, and I'll be there asap."

"Aaron Liken. My address is 3825 W. MyStreet Lane." I replied.

"Be there in 10 minutes. By the way, the name's Vanessa." She said flirtatiously as she hung up.

Perfect.

Tonight's gonna be fun~

~~~~Timeskip cause I'm lazy~~~ BTW, This gets a lil dirty... Beware:

*Knock Knock Knock*

I practically ran to the door as a grin spread across my face.

I stopped at the door, and quickly opened it.

There before me stood a hot brunette, in some very attractive clothing.

Her dark brown hair hung down in perfect beach waves that stopped mid-back.

She wore a tight black crop top, that was about the length of a bra. It had a V-shaped neck, with pieces of fabric criss crossing over. The V-shaped neck went down the entire top.

She wore black short-shorts, that showed almost all of her thighs.

Under her shorts, she had fishnet leggings, and tall black boots.

She's certainly dressed-to-impress.

I gave her a cat-call (2 whistles) and opened the door wide enough for her to enter.

She gladly came in as I unzipped my jacket, revealing my perfectly-toned 6 pack.

She giggled and weaved her arms around my neck.

I place my arms around her waist and slowly- but effectively- made my way down to her butt.

"Hiya hunk~" She greeted.

"Hey sexy" I replied seductively.

Gosh why am I writing this.. I repent!

Before anything else was said, she brought her lips up to mine and ruffly kissed me.

I kissed back, taking the kiss to another level by bitting her lower lip, asking for an entrance.

She eagerly accepted, and a full-on make out session commenced.

I pulled away as she gave me a confused look.

"Let's take this to my room, Mkay?" I asked as she giggled and shook her head 'yes'.

I picked her up bridal-style and brought her to my room. I laid her down on my bed, and pulled off my jacket.

She blushed as she saw my body and the began to take off her shirt.

I grabbed her arms, stopping her.

"Lemme do it~" I teased as I took it off for her.

Soon enough, we were both undressed and were doing adult things that I don't want to write about, because I still have a few brain cells left, and I plan on keeping them, but this book is working with my mind and making me write dirty crap like this that some people enjoy reading!... Also this ain't a lemon sooooo yeah...

......My rants tho...

Ayeeee! So sorry for the dirty chapter.... I got carried away... again.... What if you wrote stuff like this and your parents read it? Wait- WHAT IF MY PARENTS READ THIS!?

That's all for now~

Jayden ~•~•~•~•

Word Count: 754