Chapter 2

Aphmau

"A-And they were completely undressed! E-Exept for Aaron.. He had boxers on.... his legs at least..." I managed to say as more tears ran down my face.

"Aph... I'm so sorry that happened to you.. You don't deserve to go through that. I swear I hurt him for what he did to you!" Zane said angrily.

"T-Thanks.. h-hey Zane..?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"Yeah?" He replied returning my gaze.

"C-Can I stay with you for a while? I-I can't face Kawaii Chan after what she did to me.." I stated, trying not to think about what had happened a few minutes ago.

"O-Of course! Stay as long as you need." He exclaimed as he offered me a smile.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me." I said returning his smile.

"Hey aph, what do you want to eat for dinner?" He asked while reaching for the remote and turned in my little horses.

"Uh, pizza's fine." I managed to reply as I turned my attention back to him.

He flashed me a smile as he got out his phone and ordered pizza and hot wings.

Something tells me this is going to turn out okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W-Where am - oh wait.

I must have fallen asleep or something.

I looked around and I appeared to be in Zanes room.

Wait, did I fall asleep in his bed?

I remember eating pizza and then watching my little horses...

I guess I fell asleep on the couch. Zane must have brought me up here.

Ugh. Now I feel bad! That means he probably slept on the couch.

I need to get up.

After convening myself to get up, (which by the way took a half hour) I finally started walking down the stairs.

"Morning sleepy head. It's about time you woke up." I heard Zane say from the kitchen as I ignored his snarky comment.

"What can I say? Ima bed person." I stated as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say," He replied as he set down two plates (with bacon and eggs on them) on the table.

"Breakfast is served." He stated before stuffing his face with the eggs and bacon.

"Slow down you pig- save some for me!" I giggled as I took a seat next to him and shoveled some eggs into my mouth.

Ah! I forgot how well Zane could cook! He's like THE master chef- next to Laurance that is.

"Hey, you know, I could have slept on the couch. You really didn't have to do that for me." I said as I focused on Zane's face.

"You're my best friend. I would do anything for you." He smiled as be exchanged my gaze.

A light blush spreads across my face.

What the heck!?

Why am I blushing!?!

I quickly turned away and tried to cover my face with my hair so he wouldn't see me blushing.

"A-Anyways... I.. um.. should probably go get some fresh clothes. If I'm going to be staying for for a little, I might need a few changes of clothes." I stated as I got up from my chair.

"Already done." I heard him say.

"What!?" I turned quickly, obviously surprised.

"Yeah. I, um.. figured you'd want to stay here for a while so I went over to your place and Katelyn packed a bag of your things." He said as he held up my purple double bag.

"She also nearly killed Aaron when she found out what he did to you, and she's not on good terms with Kawaii Chan." He stated as he gave me a smile.

Dang.

Why do I all of a sudden feel this way.

His smile is so warm!

"T-Thanks! You're the best!" I exclaimed and I took my bag from him and began to walk away.

"I'm gonna go change into something else. I'll be back in a bit." I added quickly as I walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

Aye! It's Jayden. Hope you enjoyed the next chapter in 'Falling in love with my best friend'. The next chapter will be out soon, so make sure to check it out when it's here.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 719 ♡