How about a sibling?

3 years later~~~~~

Aphmau

I practically collapsed onto the bed.

It's been such a long day.

"You doin' okay? You've been pretty stressed lately." Zane stated while laying down next to me.

"Heh, yeah. I guess this is what having a kid does to you." I agreed.

"Yeah... I guess so..." he began. "Wanna have another?"

I looked at him for a second.

"Are you being serious. One is too much to handle. The last thing we need is another." I stated.

Sure I love kids, but having a child in its early toddler fase is a challenge.

Any chance you ever had of being alone or in a calm and quiet environment is gone the moment you give that final push.

"True... but once Jasmine is a little older I'd like to give her a little brother or sister." He shrugged.

I smiled at this. "I think that's a fine idea. Just not until we've figured out how to parent."

"Agreed."

We sat in silence for a second before I spoke up.

"You know I'm kidding! Jasmine would love a sibling. Let's give her one!"

Zane grinned slyly before rolling over and climbed on top of me.

He looked me straight in the eyes before placing a passionate, firm kiss on my lips.

It caught me by surprise at first, but soon enough I kissed back.

"Do you think Jasmine would want a sibling..?" Zane asked with a nervous expression as he pulled away from the kiss.

I gave him a soft smile. "Zane.. I grew up an only child. I've wanted a sibling my entire life.. Things got lonely often. I want Jasmine to be able to experience what it's like to have a brother or sister."

He returned my smile, but quickly replaced it with a mischievous grin.

He bent down closer to me, and soon enough I could feel his breath on my ear.

"Then let's give her one~"

~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~

Wait a second.. did you guys actually think I was gonna write a lemon!? Ha! As if! ..... actually..... yeeeep. Ima write one eventually because y'all keep requesting it... YA NASTIES. On with the chapter~:

Zane

I stared at the ceiling to the bedroom while trying to comprehend what had just happened.

We practically just had a kid (... I mean.. I guess it was 3 years ago...) and now we might be getting another one.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of it.

I honestly dont mind.

I grabbed my phone to check the time.

3:42?!

Wow....

We went at it for a while...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I rolled over to look at Aphs beautiful face.

She fell asleep fast....

I tucked some stray hair behind her ear while smiling to myself.

I was so lucky to end up with such an amazing wife....

I really don't deserve her... but in the end, she still chose me.

Aph....

I love you so much....

Ayeeee! What's up me homies!? .....Kill me now.... So I have good and bad news for you guys. The good news is I'm pretty positive tonight will be a double upload! ...The bad news however... is that I'm pretty sure this next upload will be the last upload. I've found a great way to end the story, and I honestly think I might. Please, lower you knifes, pitchforks, and other sharp objects.

That's all for now~~~'

Jayden~•~•~•~•~•

Word count: 562 ♡