Chapter 4

Zane

I can't stop looking at her.

For some reason, for the past few days she been the only thing on my mind.

Dang it Zane!

You don't LIKE like her... do you?

Ugh! Why have my emotions been so crazy since I met her!

I don't know why, but 3 years ago when she started dating Aaron, I didn't like him near as much as I used to.

I felt kinda... I dunno...

Jealous.

When she came to my door crying last night and told be that she broke up with Aaron I felt bad for her yes, but at the same time I felt like I had a chance.

It's kinda a forbidden love if you think about it.

My brother has had a crush on her since high school, and I know he still does.

My feelings for her are pretty new.

If something were to happen between us, my brother would be devastated.

Bit come on, she could never love a guy like me anyway.

She's the complete opposite of me.

I'm all dark and a mood killer, while she finds the good in everyone and can make everyone happy.

She's the light in my darkness.

Even if nothing happens between us, I'm still grateful to have her as a ftiend.

I will support her with whoever she ends up with.

"This would have to be my favorite part about the park. It's so calm a relaxing." I heard her say as my train of thought was broke.

"Y-Yeah." I responded.

I looked over to study her face some more.

She is truly an angle. How could Aaron possibly cheat on someone as pure as Aph?

It angers me to think about.

A blush snuck onto my face as I realized I was holding her hand.

How long had we been doing this!?

Don't freak out Zane!

This is ...... kinda nice

It's kind of overwhelming.

She's so comforting it's unreal.

I have the urge to wrap around and kiss her-

ZANE!

CUT.

IT.

OUT.

Ugh. You're so annoying sometimes. I hope you know that.

"We should probably head back now. It's getting kinda late." She sugeated as she started to walk back to the car.

I had no choice but to follow since our hands were kinda intertwined.

"Sounds good." I stated as we walked, hand in hand, back to the car.

Aye! Guess who just wrote 4 chapters in the same book in one hour! That's a new self record. I have potato1232 to thank for that. Thanks for keeping me motivated to knock out some chapters for this book.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~

Word count: 444 ♡