Chapter 7

Katelyn

For the past few days I've been looking out for KC. Sure what she did made me want to kill both her AND Aaron, but she IS pregnant and she IS my friend, so I'm helping her.

In the limited time I've had away from Kawaii Chan I've mainly hung out with Jeffery.

He and I recently reconnected after 2 years.

He's the same guy as he was then.

The only problem is I've started to feel.... different around him.

I dunno how to explain it.

I've threaded myself many many MANY times to not develop feelings for him.

After all the Aphmau and KC love drama I've realized that I'm better off not falling into that.

Jeffery's always had this certain charm to him.

I've learned my lesson from dating him in high school, and I don't want my heart broken again.

Ya see kids, love makes you a paranoid freak like I'm becoming.

Stay away from it.

You have been warned.

*buzz buzz*

"And I finally got some time to myself.." I mumbled as I reached for my phone.

'Katelyn Sama Kawaii Chan needs you to come pick her up from the hospital. Kawaii Chan just got her ultrasound and have found out some information about the baby. Please, please come pick Kawaii Chan up. Chao!'

And I was enjoying the silence.

One car ride later

"Thank you so so much for picking Kawaii Chan up." Kawaii Chan said as we drove away from the hospital.

"Yeah yeah, now tell me about the baby. I was promised information." I reminded as a wide smile spread across her face.

"Right-io! For starters, Kawaii Chan is 3 months pregnant. It's great to have a set time." She started, not wiping the from off her face.

"Next, in a month Kawaii Chan is scheduled to come back a month from now to see what gender it is." She continued as she placed a hand on her stomach, which was starting to grow quite rapidly.

"The doctor was a female and told Kawaii Chan that I found a hunk of a man when Kawaii Chan showed her a picture of Aaron Senpi." She said while giggling.

"Aaron is not your hunk. Just remember that." I said trying not to get too angry.

I still can't believe KC would do something like that to Aphmau.

"Well, if he's not mine then who does he belong to?" She questioned while grinning knowingly.

I didn't answer that.

"Aphmau Senpi broke up with Aaron Senpi a few days ago. Aaron Senpi did get Kawaii Chan pregnant, so if he's not mine then who does he belong to." She repeated.

"He's his own person okay!" I yelled.

Kawaii Chan is so annoying when she gets snarky.

"I'm still really ashamed of what you did to Aphmau. That's not cool." I reminded her as I pulled into the garage and unbuckled.

"Kawaii Chan knows, and she is very sorry." She said with some sorrow decedent in her voice.

"Just make sure Aphmau knows that." I said before getting out of the car and walking into the house.

Ayeeee! This is the first time I've given Katelyn a pov. Hope y'all enjoyed! If you ever get board of this, or any of my books, you can dm me or leave a comment on my books to leave suggestions. I would love to hear what you have to recommend.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 579 ♡