Chapter 53

Kawaii Chan

Hmmm...

Okay, so Aphmau Senpai is coming back home from getting shot by her crazy ex boyfriend, who just so happens to be the father of Emma...

I'm so confused.

How do I get myself into these situations?

No- better question.

HOW DOES APHMAU GET IN THESE SITUATIONS?

It's crazy.

"KC? You okay? You've been looking at the wall for a while..." Dante stated in a concerned tone.

I felt my face heating up.

"Wha? No no! Kawaii Chan is fine Dante Senpai! K-K-Kawaii Chan means not as fine as Dante Senpi, bu- OH IRENE KAWAII CHAN DIDN'T MEAN IT TO SOUNF THAT WAY!" I yelled in embarasment.

He chuckled.

"So. You think I'm fine huh?" He teased, which made me blush even more.

(You see what I did there? Eh? Fiiiine? Get it? No... okay...)

GAHHHH!

Why am I so awkward?!

"Relax, I was kidding. But really, what's wrong?" He questioned while moving closer to me.

"Uh, Kawaii Chan was just thinking about Aaron Baka (I know that's not a real thing but I thought it was funny xD) and Aphmau Senpi. How does she get herself into these situations? And How was Kawaii Chan so blind to the fact that Aaron was just using me!? He never loved me..." I ranted in a stressed tone.

He looked at me for a moment before replying.

"KC.." He started with a sigh. "We can't look back on these types of things. We need to help our eyes on the road ahead of us. A road without Aaron.... A road with me.." He mumbled the last part, making it barely audible for me.

"Kawaii Chan supposes Dante Senpi is right... okay. How about we hang out today?" I suggested.

He smiled and gave me a nod.

I felt a grin appear on my face as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau

I'M FINALLY HOME!

It's great to feel alive.

I got out of Zane's car and walked up to my front door.

"You ready to see everyone?" Zane asked while coming up behind me.

I turned to face him with a grin.

"I was born ready!"

He laughed as I unlocked the door and walked inside.

"KC, Katelyn! I'm home~" I hollered in a sing song tone.

I heard a bunch of squeals, followed by the sound of people running down the stairs.

"APHMAU!" A familiar voice yelled as I was embraced in a very ... very tight hug.

"Katelyn!" I yelled in response while trying to breathe.

"WHERE IS THAT GUY!? I SWEAR I'LL-" I cut her off.

"C..Cant breathe.." I managed to get out.

She gasped and soon apologized while letting go.

I giggled.

"Its okay Katelyn. I'm honestly fine." I assured her before turning my attention to a familiar looking meifwa.

"APHMAU SENPAIIIII!" She yelled while wrapping me in a hug. "Kawaii Chan is so sorry for every wrong doing she has ever done to Aphmau Senpai," She stated as some tears began to form in her eyes.

I smiled at her while freeing myself from her hug. "It's okay KC. I forgive you."

She smiled at this.

"Its great to have you back Aphmau Senpai!"

Ayeeee! I am proud to announce that I will indeed finish this book today! It might take a bit, but I will not rest until it is done! Stay tuned for that.

That's all for now.

Jayden~•~•~•

Word count: 569 ♡